• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dusan Vlahovic

Pfff! No worries. He'd'a been surplus to requirements anyway.

Daniel Levy has a gentleman's agreement with himself not to sell Kane this season.

Yep
But this makes him look great to the fans (he is a good owner who has done a lot of good things over there by the way)

Alvarez is meant to be going for £17m. I'm not a scout, don't watch either of them that much. But is vlahovic worth that much more? We're not in the eu anymore so no difference in workpermits etc...

Alvarez is meant to be going for £17m. I'm not a scout, don't watch either of them that much. But is vlahovic worth that much more? We're not in the eu anymore so no difference in workpermits etc...
Vlahovic is proven in Europe as imo top top drawer. I’m biased as I’ve been saying that for about 2 years now

Alvarez could be anything. He looks to me to be a bit like son which is no bad thing but he is also Argentinian which for us means flaky and injured a lot

Different types of players…. Getting both would have us set up for years (and we could fund Alvarez by selling Bergwijn) but I don’t see our owners spending the money required.

Vlahovic is proven in Europe as imo top top drawer. I’m biased as I’ve been saying that for about 2 years now

Alvarez could be anything. He looks to me to be a bit like son which is no bad thing but he is also Argentinian which for us means flaky and injured a lot

Not saying vlahovic wouldn't be the better choice player wise. Just thinking can we afford him with other areas also needing strengthening.

Not saying vlahovic wouldn't be the better choice player wise. Just thinking can we afford him with other areas also needing strengthening.
Have to focus on why really does need strengthening vs nice to haves
We haven’t signed a quality striker in a long long long time
We have had success making son into one
Beyond that the last one was Berbs

Have to focus on why really does need strengthening vs nice to haves
We haven’t signed a quality striker in a long long long time
We have had success making son into one
Beyond that the last one was Berbs

We desperately need an alternative to son and kane. So they can rest. But that doesn't need to be a record spend. A class midfielder would be the main area i'd spend the money on.

Vlahovic would be our entire budget most probably. Insigne, or alvarez means you could probably bring in a couple more. Now.

We desperately need an alternative to son and kane. So they can rest. But that doesn't need to be a record spend. A class midfielder would be the main area i'd spend the money on.

Vlahovic would be our entire budget most probably. Insigne, or alvarez means you could probably bring in a couple more. Now.
But one would bring the level of the first 11 up
The other two would improve the squad

Back