• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

It's neither, and everything to do with how much was spent, where it was spent and what he's going to do with the rest of it.

Follow the money, that's where he'll fall down IMO.

Sadly, despite being a statistically proven terrible businessman, he continues to evade scrutiny. If ever the cliche “elephant in the room” was applicable. It is like an episode of
Black Mirror starring Alan Partridge as the President.

Yes hating him because of his anti-science and anti-empirical approach to the world is middle class elitism. Facts and reality are a form of cultural oppression. Good to see a Barclay brothers organ standing up for uneducated masses.

Why is that ?

Because the economy here is absolutely booming, unemployment is at record lows and in the eyes of most Americans he hasn't actually done a whole lot wrong. Added to which the Democratic party don't seem to have anyone in their ranks capable of taking him on and beating him. Unless something changes drastically in the next 12 months he's a slam dunk.

Because the economy here is absolutely booming, unemployment is at record lows and in the eyes of most Americans he hasn't actually done a whole lot wrong. Added to which the Democratic party don't seem to have anyone in their ranks capable of taking him on and beating him. Unless something changes drastically in the next 12 months he's a slam dunk.

So long as he doesn't cave in to the warhawks, he's okay with me ...

According to who? Trump? I thought these claims have been debunked..

Don't tell me you believe Drumpf's tweets or even worse, watch Murdoch media news?

Back