• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Presumably using the same counting technique as for his Inauguration crowd sizing.
Different reasoning there, and not the dingdong swinging everyone assumed it to be.

I suspect when the inauguration fund is analysed, Trump's wheels will go flying off. Kinda helps to be able to claim a huge inauguration turnout when your fund receives and spends so much more than any other president's

Different reasoning there, and not the dingdong swinging everyone assumed it to be.

I suspect when the inauguration fund is analysed, Trump's wheels will go flying off. Kinda helps to be able to claim a huge inauguration turnout when your fund receives and spends so much more than any other president's
His boast about size is only to do with the fact he hates losing - at anything and to anyone. It's nothing to do with what was taken in.

His boast about size is only to do with the fact he hates losing - at anything and to anyone. It's nothing to do with what was taken in.
It's neither, and everything to do with how much was spent, where it was spent and what he's going to do with the rest of it.

Follow the money, that's where he'll fall down IMO.

It's neither, and everything to do with how much was spent, where it was spent and what he's going to do with the rest of it.

Follow the money, that's where he'll fall down IMO.
Along with the self dealing, who the money came from is also being investigated. There were a couple of russian oligarchs at one of the inaguration balls, where invites are normally reserved for donors. Foreign donors to the inauguration is against the rules.

I do think the inaguration crowd size is a dingdong waving thing with Obama though.

Last edited:
In Canada this week and all CNN go on about is the Mueller report, they're obsessed with Trump and everything he does. Just have legions of people they call in to support their view, US news channels are embarrassingly biased to one side.

If they keep going on about it then they'll lose focus on 2020 and the public will tire of it.

On the comments before about Sanders supporters not supporting Clinton, don't forget they shared some of the same policies or general beliefs as odd as it may sound e.g. on trade deals both were against NAFTA.

In Canada this week and all CNN go on about is the Mueller report, they're obsessed with Trump and everything he does. Just have legions of people they call in to support their view, US news channels are embarrassingly biased to one side.

If they keep going on about it then they'll lose focus on 2020 and the public will tire of it.

On the comments before about Sanders supporters not supporting Clinton, don't forget they shared some of the same policies or general beliefs as odd as it may sound e.g. on trade deals both were against NAFTA.
The reason Trump is in the news is because he does so many news worthy things, and indeed his own MO is to drive the media message with his own utterances. He is front page news literally everywhere and frankly they (the media) are loving it. He drives clicks. So in this regards he has been one of the most successful politicians ever and ironically has turned out to be better at politics than as a business man, despite the false persona he has created around his deal making abilities. If you stand back from it, which is not easy I'll admit, it is obvious that this story will be remembered as the most consequential political story of our age and even more so as it is not contained solely to the US. It has tendrils creeping out across the globe.

I'm sure most poeple are exhausted by the Trump saturated media but IMO there can be no let up. Trump's opponents must keep the blows coming from every quarter, and start impeachment investigations too. Exposing every crime and falsehood will not weaken his core support, nor indeed make a whole lot of difference to those voters that already hate him and won't vote for him anyway, but may persuade those swing voters in the middle that he is exactly how he appears to be.

Last edited:
What gets my goat on all the Trump stuff is that Uk politicians who have run us into a utter mess are jumping up and down about Trump being here. Is this to divert away from the utterly brick jobs they are doing?

Back