• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

I don’t view it as a success. The argument ‘for’ in the podcast was that the talks were taking place in the first instance.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk
Not sure I get why that is a good thing either. Maybe I need the context.

Surely Jaw, Jaw, is better than War, War?? Said someone once. Churchill?
Absolutely. A summit is a chance to engage in diplomacy and barter concessions. However, that was never KIm's intentions, not the last time and not this time. Kim was not at this summit to give up his new nuclear weapons. He invited Trump to show that his weapons can force the POTUS to treat him as an equal. This is just optics really.

Thanks for sharing, good read.

Regarding employment figures and Trump’s visit to North Korea; a discussion bought up in a podcast I’m listening to was that if this was achieved by another administration the president would be lauded. However we’ve gone so far one way in criticising, lambasting and lampooning that it’s almost impossible to praise any progressive work.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk
He hasn't actually achieved anything on the North Korea issue other than stop the name calling he started.

It could be that the talks are actually progressing and they're moving towards real change. I don't see any evidence of that and I don't think it's the case. North Korea has very few incentives for giving up their nuclear weapons, it's a gridlock and I don't see other presidents being able to achieve much either, in that regard doing nothing is par for the course.

Branding doing nothing, raising Kim's profile and helping them stall for time as they've done repeatedly, as a success is a typical Trump thing to do. Watch him make claims about how well it would have gone had he been allowed to continue when he eventually leaves office, whenever that is.

Absolutely. A summit is a chance to engage in diplomacy and barter concessions. However, that was never KIm's intentions, not the last time and not this time. Kim was not at this summit to give up his new nuclear weapons. He invited Trump to show that his weapons can force the POTUS to treat him as an equal. This is just optics really.

Believe me if America decides to deal with his nukes , it will deal with them so quickly you can't imagine. No matter who the President is. At the moment I see these talks as exploratory on both sides. If an agreement can be made then great. If not, who knows.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Believe me if America decides to deal with his nukes , it will deal with them so quickly you can't imagine. No matter who the President is. At the moment I see these talks as exploratory on both sides. If an agreement can be made then great. If not, who knows.
What did you have in mind? Fire and fury like the world has never seen?

They were flimflam talks that resulted in nothing. Kim was never going to offer Trump anything substantial. The imbicle hasn't a notion what he is doing. In fact he left the region less secure by cancelling long standing joint S.Korea US military exercises under the pretense that it will save money.

Last edited:
Hamberders!

DmVakceUwAA-xol.jpg

Back