• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

No different what Clinton was up to in the 90's......and he lied on the stand as well....

Sorry, what? You have evidence of the Clinton campaign colluding with a foreign power during a presidential campaign and breaking campaign finance laws from the 1990s?
Or of the Clinton family and cronies making significant financial gain from their association with the White House?
Or has Trump been found to have used his position to sexually harass and bully a woman and then lied about that?

Just trying to work out where the similarities are.

Sorry, what? You have evidence of the Clinton campaign colluding with a foreign power during a presidential campaign and breaking campaign finance laws from the 1990s?
Or of the Clinton family and cronies making significant financial gain from their association with the White House?
Or has Trump been found to have used his position to sexually harass and bully a woman and then lied about that?

NO3, monika says hi.
was there some kind of corrupt land deal scandal as well? granted i think he was only governor at the time.

Last edited:
Looks like this hearing is just hours and hours of Republicans calling Cohen a liar in an effort to defend the liar in chief. Nobody bothering about what he's actually said.

NO3, monika says hi.
was there some kind of corrupt land deal scandal as well? granted i think he was only governor at the time.

Clinton (or indeed Clintons) was a sleaze, multiple sexual harasser, philanderer and liar and I'm not trying to paint him as a saint but the most the Republicans and Starr could get him for (and they dug and ferreted as much or more than Mueller) was having sexual relations with an intern and lying about it (boy scout stuff compared to that ultimate presidential hero JFK on the sex stakes).

Trump's malfeasance and corruption is on a different scale.

Land deal scandal was Whitewater or something like that whilst he was Governor but despite extreme digging nothing actually came out as 'illegal' as far as I can remember (unless you think the theorists who say the Clintons had their lawyer (Hilary's lover??) killed to protect themselves are on to something)

Clinton (or indeed Clintons) was a sleaze, multiple sexual harasser, philanderer and liar and I'm not trying to paint him as a saint but the most the Republicans and Starr could get him for (and they dug and ferreted as much or more than Mueller) was having sexual relations with an intern and lying about it (boy scout stuff compared to that ultimate presidential hero JFK on the sex stakes).

Trump's malfeasance and corruption is on a different scale.

Land deal scandal was Whitewater or something like that whilst he was Governor but despite extreme digging nothing actually came out as 'illegal' as far as I can remember (unless you think the theorists who say the Clintons had their lawyer (Hilary's lover??) killed to protect themselves are on to something)

You did say the Clintons never, and well He did, proven in a court of law. Trump hasn't been. Yet.
I don't remember much about the white water thing, except he used his presidential pardon for someone on it.
I don't buy any of the conspiracy theories on most things, a lot of it as far as I concerned bitter people trying desperately to make something stick when they have little or no proof.

Trump is a grade A, super gigantic bellend of a fraud, only a total idiot would think otherwise, but a doubt there a politician alive or dead that isn't a crook, a liar and a philanderer. Trump is just the best at it.

_105826768_hi052628979.jpg

How did some official not just walk in that room and say "Get that brick out of here.. What is wrong with you people!?"

How much more Trump do we have to put up with?

There's plenty of dirt though, like lobbying the AG on his wife's case for instance which never got much airtime (or didn't over here at least)

https://eu.azcentral.com/story/news...ch-meeting-phoenix-airport-details/703771002/

A long but excellent read about why Trump 2020 is likely to happen, written by a leftist for the Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com/books/2019/mar/02/why-donald-trump-could-win-again-by-dave-eggers

Very interesting - was a nice morning read!

It's weird that the same Mexican guy who yelled 'fudge trump' from his backyard also believed the crap about Trump being loaned a million and becoming a billionaire from it, believed that Trump hiring Mexicans demonstrates he's not a racist, and also believed that Latino's shouldn't use asylum to get across the border.

For a guy yelling 'fudge trump' he seems awfully pro-Trump. :confused:

Thanks for sharing, good read.

Regarding employment figures and Trump’s visit to North Korea; a discussion brought up in a podcast I’m listening to was that if this was achieved by another administration the president would be lauded. However we’ve gone so far one way in criticising, lambasting and lampooning that it’s almost impossible to praise any progressive work.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Thanks for sharing, good read.

Regarding employment figures and Trump’s visit to North Korea; a discussion bought up in a podcast I’m listening to was that if this was achieved by another administration the president would be lauded. However we’ve gone so far one way in criticising, lambasting and lampooning that it’s almost impossible to praise any progressive work.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk
North Korea is not an example of a success. Quite the opposite.

Back