• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

It was the other nominees who failed. Remember them? Nor do I haha.

Sanders did remarkably well; relatively unknown at the start, 60 points behind Clinton in the polls (because of this), the democratic party machine skewed against him, the leadership, higher-ups, big doners etc...and he almost pulled it off. Like I said, now he has a known name and a brand, I think he'd walk it.

As others have said though, he is probably too old, currently aged 75 (although Trump is 71).

Unfortunately, the leadership will position behind someone like Kamala Harris, play identity politics, have phuck all policies and lose again.

I posted that in August 2017. She seems to be the anointed one, corporate media etc. right behind her -- Hilary 2.0, except with added identity politics (a woman AND 'a woman of colour').

Trump is that bad that he might lose to anybody, even a Clinton Clone. The hardest part for the Democratic candidate will be winning their own primary imo.

Fingers crossed that Bernie announces his candidacy soon...

I like Warren. Her anti-corruption / money out of politics stance is a genuine lifelong battle. Wall street bloody hate her (and Sanders) for this reason. She's bought into the AOC green deal thing too which is also in her plus column for me. The DNA thing was a mistake, in hindsight, but it is insignificant compared to the baggage Trump came with and that didn't make much of a difference. She would make a good president IMO, but probably not a great primary candidate.

Sanders and Warren are quite similar in their policies but I just think he is a little too old now. Either would be great.

Beto O'Rourke could be the dark horse in the primary race. I like him too.

I like Warren. Her anti-corruption / money out of politics stance is a genuine lifelong battle. Wall street bloody hate her (and Sanders) for this reason. She's bought into the AOC green deal thing too which is also in her plus column for me. The DNA thing was a mistake, in hindsight, but it is insignificant compared to the baggage Trump came with and that didn't make much of a difference. She would make a good president IMO, but probably not a great primary candidate.

Sanders and Warren are quite similar in their policies but I just think he is a little too old now. Either would be great.

Beto O'Rourke could be the dark horse in the primary race. I like him too.

I'm a little wary of O'Rourke, I'm not entirely sure he's the real deal or just a bit slick. I think he'd beat Trump and would be a better President, but that goes for anybody the Democratic Party put forward to be honest. Sanders is old, but then so is Trump -- and when you look at the two of them, I'd bet on Bernie living longer than Trump tbh.

Warren would be a decent president imo, better than Obama and probably the best for a long time. Agree with you, the primary would be the toughest part for her. It's gonna be tough for them all though, for different reasons (either the party big-wigs are against a candidate or the grass-roots are).

State of the Union:

51699120_10157542917875476_6333899377920180224_n.png

If you make his face a natural colour, you need to make his hair white too. Does anyone have the design talent?

Back