• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

This has become my favourite thread on this forum

Yeah, they're all hilarious...:cool:

0a6.gif

Imagine once it finally comes to an end, he does an interview and was like...
''Haha I only wanted to run for a little while and get a bit of attention for my businesses etc. but you people are so dumb you believed everything, I had no idea what I was doing!''

Well compared to No 45, they both are male Mother Theresas.

On the surface, maybe. But, Trump hasn't started any new wars, as big of a piece of sh1t as he is (whether he will in time, remains to be seen). McCain was a warmongering maniac and Bush Snr gave us the first Gulf War, with such gems as the fake testimony of the woman saying how babies were being thrown out of incubators (never happened). That testimony helped to sway US public opinion in favour of a war they otherwise weren't that interested in.

Imagine if Trump said, after an Iranian airliner had accidentally been shot down by a US missile, that he would "never apologise for the United States. Ever. I don't care what the facts are." Bush Snr said that, in between touching up women.

And that's without getting started on him being a former Director of the CIA, back when the yanks would prop up every right-wing military dictatorship they could find.

Phuck Bush Snr and his dopey son. And tw@ts like Obama who will eulogise over his death.

Back