1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone suffer from mental illness on here?

Discussion in 'Randomination' started by Danishfurniturelover, 24 Oct 2016.

1. Danishfurniturelover

Danishfurniturelover Les Ferdinand

Kelly catlin 23 year old Olympic silver medallist killed herself yesterday.

Makes me really sad, can't believe it. All that future ahead of her.

2. Jordinho

Jordinho Clive Allen Staff Member

3. thfcsteff

thfcsteff Andy Thompson Staff Member

What a load to bear mate.
    Yes, I think we can all relate to parts of your post for sure.
    The thing I found helps in such moments is to allow it to happen but make sure you recognize there is a light at the end of the tunnel. It will end. Something will change and life will move to another phase. Cancer's fudging horrible. The stuff with your missus sounds fudged too. Probably worth putting energy into the two things which bring you respite whilst knowing the other things will conclude at some point. Keep the waters as clear as possible; mum and kids. Rights and wrongs become arbitrary, and if someone is repeatedly wrong but screaming that they're right and you're not, in the end the truth will become clear. Don't let those things stop you from being you. Make sure you find a mate or two to have a mona/unload with as well.
    Good luck.

Last edited: 11 Mar 2019
    the dza and DeanoAustin like this.
  4. thfcsteff

thfcsteff Andy Thompson Staff Member

I think this is bang on the money. One other thing I would say...whatever the temptation, don't speak ill of her to your kids. Keep it open. They will see for themselves in due course. Even if she twists things against you when speaking to them about you, continue to take the high ground and show them love and they will see it all for what it is when old enough. It is tough because you will want to tell them, but try and withhold/withdraw from that. Good luck.

5. markysimmo

markysimmo Johnny nice-tits

Just reading Muggy Mike (Love Island 2017) has been found dead from suicide

Its really sad that people have to do this to themselves

Danishfurniturelover likes this.