• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Do your work colleagues ask "what have you got?" - for lunch?

This really upsets me at work. Whenever I have lunch, nosy fcukers come up to me and say "oh what did you get?" Or "what have you got?".

Fcuk off, I have no interest in your life or what you eat or what you like or what you ate last night. Leave me alone.

Every time I have done something in the evening too, if I've gone out for dinner, it's "so what did you have?"

Any one else suffer this problem at work daily?

Last edited:
people are always trying to talk to me at work

it tinkles me right off

it's the same at home

what is wrong with people

every year around christmas I see this tv ad that starts something like "ted will sometimes go weeks without talking to another human being"

and i'm thinking, awesome, what is teds secret, the man has levelled up, turns out it's a charity that see this as a bad thing and want volunteers to ruin the poor blokes peace

This really upsets me at work. Whenever I have lunch, nosy fcukers come up to me and say "oh what did you get?" Or "what have you got?".

Fcuk off, I have no interest in your life or what you eat or what you like or what you ate last night. Leave me alone.

Every time I have done something in the evening too, if I've gone out for dinner, it's "so what did you have?"

No.

:)

fudging hell I must be a total clam: http://glory-glory.co.uk/community/threads/official-lunch-thread.7042/

I make polite small talk at work and then my coworkers turn it into actual conversations and I'm like ffs, how do I stop this now?
Exactly, it's not in your face like my colleagues.

It's because I pretty much hate my work and the people and when I tell them "oh these, these are peanut butter sandwiches" they say "is that all that's in them?"

Fcuk off, I love peanut butter.

Tell them you're eating placenta. They probably won't ask again.

Not the best version ... but it's the theme

Paddy Irishman, Paddy Englishman and Paddy Scotsman were doing construction work on scaffolding on the 20th floor of a building.

They were eating lunch and Paddy Irishman said, "Corned beef and cabbage! If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time for lunch I'm going to jump off this building."

Paddy Englishman opened his lunch box and exclaimed, "Ham and English mustard again! If I get ham and mustard one more time I'm going to jump off, too."

Paddy Scotsman opened his lunch and said, "Haggis again. If I get a haggis sandwich one more time I'm jumping too."

Next day Paddy Irishman opens his lunch box, sees corned beef and cabbage and jumps to his death.

Paddy Englishman opens his lunch, sees ham and English mustard and jumps too.

Paddy Scotsman opens his lunch, sees the haggis and jumps to his death also.

At the funeral Paddy Englishman’s wife is weeping. She says, "If I'd known how really tired he was of ham and mustard I never would have given it to him again!

Paddy Scotsman’s wife also weeps and says, "I could have given him cheese! I didn't realise he hated haggis so much."

Everyone turned and stared at Paddy Irishman’s wife. "Hey, don't look at me" she said. "He makes his own lunch"​

Not the best version ... but it's the theme

Paddy Irishman, Paddy Englishman and Paddy Scotsman were doing construction work on scaffolding on the 20th floor of a building.

They were eating lunch and Paddy Irishman said, "Corned beef and cabbage! If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time for lunch I'm going to jump off this building."

Paddy Englishman opened his lunch box and exclaimed, "Ham and English mustard again! If I get ham and mustard one more time I'm going to jump off, too."

Paddy Scotsman opened his lunch and said, "Haggis again. If I get a haggis sandwich one more time I'm jumping too."

Next day Paddy Irishman opens his lunch box, sees corned beef and cabbage and jumps to his death.

Paddy Englishman opens his lunch, sees ham and English mustard and jumps too.

Paddy Scotsman opens his lunch, sees the haggis and jumps to his death also.

At the funeral Paddy Englishman’s wife is weeping. She says, "If I'd known how really tired he was of ham and mustard I never would have given it to him again!

Paddy Scotsman’s wife also weeps and says, "I could have given him cheese! I didn't realise he hated haggis so much."

Everyone turned and stared at Paddy Irishman’s wife. "Hey, don't look at me" she said. "He makes his own lunch"​
Old school!

Has chich hijacked this user's account??

Back