• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Djed Spence

I expected us to sign a more proven RWB. I know we have Doherty but would surprise me a bit if we go into next season with MOD/Spence as our RWB options given how crucial a position it is for Conte

I expected us to sign a more proven RWB. I know we have Doherty but would surprise me a bit if we go into next season with MOD/Spence as our RWB options given how crucial a position it is for Conte

We may well do. Linked with dodo aswell. Barca in for him but they still can't sign players without shifting a few. Lewandowski seems their priority.

Love how the experts are writing him off already and clearly don’t trust our staffs expertise on this transfer :rolleyes:.

You know the problem with people not being happy about a signing? They go into the season with their mind already made up on the player and criticise every mistake.

Love how the experts are writing him off already and clearly don’t trust our staffs expertise on this transfer :rolleyes:.

You know the problem with people not being happy about a signing? They go into the season with their mind already made up on the player and criticise every mistake.

Who's written him off? I've just said he's not the finished article yet and needs to work on parts of his game which are lacking.

He's 21. Expecting him to be the finished article and set the world alight is even more unfair on him. Imo.

Who's written him off? I've just said he's not the finished article yet and needs to work on parts of his game which are lacking.

He's 21. Expecting him to be the finished article and set the world alight is even more unfair on him. Imo.

You've not been here long and have yet to realise all our signings are expected to be world beaters until their first game when they are either hailed as the second coming or absolute rubbish.

You've not been here long and have yet to realise all our signings are expected to be world beaters until their first game when they are either hailed as the second coming or absolute rubbish.

It's the same on other sites. I was on sc since 2003, till i laughed at a&c losing his brick on the itk discussion forum.

Who is expecting him to be a world beater? A little bit of positivity about a new player who hasn’t even signed yet, thats all i’m asking.

Back