• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Djed Spence

It's funny i got into a couple of arguments with people on there. They both brought up the fact that i hardly had any followers on there, like it had some meaning. I only usually go on there to check football gossip. Wtf do you do with followers anyway?
I have no idea, only had a Twitter account for a couple of months and there's a lot on there that makes zero sense to me, getting old I guess but also quite glad social media wasn't around when I was growing up, Christ kids need a thick skin these days.
The notion of a generation of snowflakes is frankly gonad*s!

This is obviously done, what are the club waiting for (there’s no rush I know)? Is there an optimum timing for a signing confirmation, taboo to do it on a Sunday for example, that sort of thing?

This is obviously done, what are the club waiting for (there’s no rush I know)? Is there an optimum timing for a signing confirmation, taboo to do it on a Sunday for example, that sort of thing?

It's not to do with the audience, more Levy won't pay the marketing team Sunday overtime.

Seriously though, IIRC Modric was announced (out of the blue) very early on a Sunday morning.

The first team come back today and then have 2 days off (Monday and Tuesday) so maybe they are waiting until tomorrow when the coaching staff are back.

It’s got nothing to do with Conte being here, he’s not like Poch who loved to be in the pic for every signing:D

Apparently there’s still a few small details in the deal to confirm, just because the media stuff has been done doesn’t mean the deal is fully completed….

Back