• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Djed Spence

If those details are correct then I think the negotiations may be worth it. Gibson (probably rightly) was stubbornly holding out for a huge deal so to limit clauses to £6.5million if he's great...cracking job.
Considering the number of English right-backs, Djed's going to have to tear it up for us to need to pay that out.

Definitely right for Levy (I think it was said he was handling this one, but regardless whether him or Paratici) not to be railroaded into paying way over the top. Ok a bit of pre season has been missed but it’s still a new player in with almost a month to spare. Still very good timing and very good business.

Definitely right for Levy (I think it was said he was handling this one, but regardless whether him or Paratici) not to be railroaded into paying way over the top. Ok a bit of pre season has been missed but it’s still a new player in with almost a month to spare. Still very good timing and very good business.

He'll miss less than bisouma and forster. He'll be given the training programme to do at hotspur way so should be on track by the time the team get back.

Pop it out in the next hour - 4-5pm Eastern DT - and Spurs fine new signing hits prime time in the sports news cycle in Norfa Merica.

To capture both people in America who give a brick about us signing an unknown lower league reserve right back?

There's a fair few spurs fans out there, but agree i doubt they'd hold off for that.

We have got a game tomorrow though. So announce before the start on spurs play?

Don't know why but every time i see his name the rap from REMs radio song runs round my head!

Check it out
What are you saying, what are you playing?
Who are you obeying, day-out, day-in, huh?
Baby, baby, baby, baby
That stuff is driving me crazy
DJs communicate to the masses
Sex and violent classes
Now our children grow up prisoners
All their life, radio listeners.

Don't know why but every time i see his name the rap from REMs radio song runs round my head!

Check it out
What are you saying, what are you playing?
Who are you obeying, day-out, day-in, huh?
Baby, baby, baby, baby
That stuff is driving me crazy
DJs communicate to the masses
Sex and violent classes
Now our children grow up prisoners
All their life, radio listeners.

I'm similar, but I get:

All the way mad and bad
All the way hyped
Play it mad DJ. Play it bad DJ

from Dance of the Mad Bastards by Pop Will Eat Itself

Back