• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Djed Spence

Skipp I think will have to be registered and will of course count as HG. Winks looks very likely to leave of course.

It's more about the number of non HG players than number of HG players as we may not want or need to register 25 senior players, and that will obviously depend on who we sell.

As long as it's one non HG player out for every non HG player signed we should be fine I think? But I can't maths right now.

I think 25 is too many. 23 supplemented with academy players should be enough. Although with 5 subs next season and 12 on the bench for cl conte might feel different.

So this is Spence and Bastoni you think is a definite when it has been reported otherwise.

Absolutely. It's the same charade every time. The press either make up 'talks breakdowns' to fill the void, or they are used as useful idiots by those involved in negotiations.

It's not some weird rollercoaster. It's just HR processes grinding through

Poppyrooster. He would have been a better signing than wither Lo Celso or Ndombele

Depends on what damage he would have done to the overall dressing room. If his attitude had infected others. Lo Celso and Ndombele seemed relatively marginal figures off the pitch (as well as on it)

The unofficial story is that we are offering £10m plus add-ons while they want £15m plus add-ons. In the event that is true, and I stress if true, and the "add-ons" remain the same in both cases, I could not in good conscience accuse them of asking for silly money.

Anyway, what ever the case, Conte needs a right wing back so if it is not Spence we need to get one from somewhere else.

And with Winks leaving we need to keep an the number of English trained players we have in our squad.

The unofficial story is that we are offering £10m plus add-ons while they want £15m plus add-ons. In the event that is true, and I stress if true, and the "add-ons" remain the same in both cases, I could not in good conscience accuse them of asking for silly money.

Anyway, what ever the case, Conte needs a right wing back so if it is not Spence we need to get one from somewhere else.

And with Winks leaving we need to keep an the number of English trained players we have in our squad.

Impossible to tell. Total package might be the same. Just we want more loaded towards add ons than them. Or we could be way off our valuations with low add ons from us, and massive from them.

One thing that seems will be the case with this summer is that there won’t be long strung out negotiations that last the whole window. Conte wants his squad together quickly. That is unlikely to mean everything’s done before the pre season tour starts but I think we’ll see that there will be a cut off point after which we move on to the next on the list.

One thing that seems will be the case with this summer is that there won’t be long strung out negotiations that last the whole window. Conte wants his squad together quickly. That is unlikely to mean everything’s done before the pre season tour starts but I think we’ll see that there will be a cut off point after which we move on to the next on the list.

I think Conte will go mental if he does not have all his players signed by the time we leave for South Korea :D

i think with paratici's cast-a-wide-net strategy there will be more credible rumours than usual.
The recent injection of equity though will also see more and better qualtiy recruitment despite losing some money on players whose stock have gone down unfortunately.

Absolutely. It's the same charade every time. The press either make up 'talks breakdowns' to fill the void, or they are used as useful idiots by those involved in negotiations.

So what happened with the reports of break downs with all of the players we haven’t signed over the years?

It's the same charade every time, except the times it isn't...

Back