• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Djed Spence

Entirely unsurprising if we're looking at other options too.

Also not really surprising if we're unwilling to pay over the top for him. Seems like a talented player for sure, but some way off being a finished product and some question marks with him stepping up this fast this quickly.

Singo was touted before Spence burst on to the scene. Would prefer to help with the English quota but it is what it is

Entirely unsurprising if we're looking at other options too.

Also not really surprising if we're unwilling to pay over the top for him. Seems like a talented player for sure, but some way off being a finished product and some question marks with him stepping up this fast this quickly.
I think we (ie Paratici) are always looking at other options.

It's usual negotiation tactics. Exhaust talking in private. Reach an impasse. Release some (part true) info thru the press to refocus minds. Move along if no shift.

Think this a bit like the Grealish deal in respect of the player. He wants to come and the personal terms for the player are all sorted...it's just the fee between clubs.

I think we (ie Paratici) are always looking at other options.

It's usual negotiation tactics. Exhaust talking in private. Reach an impasse. Release some (part true) info thru the press to refocus minds. Move along if no shift.

Think this a bit like the Grealish deal in respect of the player. He wants to come and the personal terms for the player are all sorted...it's just the fee between clubs.

Could very well be. If so fine I think, just because we now have more money doesn't mean we should just pay up (unless it's that one player Conte truly wants for a specific role, in that case - maybe?)

I also think it may be that the reports of him being our first choice target may be a bit wide of the mark and that we have several potential RWB signings we're looking at deals for without one being clearly first choice.

Fine for us to move on instead of over paying (providing the fee is actually excessive - I’d say up to just under £20m isn’t). However We really do have to start considering our number of association trained players.

Haven't been keeping up with the HG numbers transfer by transfer, but has to be of some concern at least given that we're reportedly still looking at several non HG players in multiple positions as potential targets.

Haven't been keeping up with the HG numbers transfer by transfer, but has to be of some concern at least given that we're reportedly still looking at several non HG players in multiple positions as potential targets.

At the moment for europe we have.
2x goalkeepers
Tanganga
Sess
Winks
Kane
Edit - Skipp

Anyone i've forgotten?

Last edited:
At the moment for europe we have.
2x goalkeepers
Tanganga
Sess
Winks
Kane

Anyone i've forgotten?

Skipp I think will have to be registered and will of course count as HG. Winks looks very likely to leave of course.

It's more about the number of non HG players than number of HG players as we may not want or need to register 25 senior players, and that will obviously depend on who we sell.

As long as it's one non HG player out for every non HG player signed we should be fine I think? But I can't maths right now.

Back