• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Djed Spence

I watched Djed play for the U21s on Monday on TV

He was "fine". He didn't do much wrong. But for instance, I feel an established player like e.g. Reguilon would have stood out as an absolute KING on that pitch, whereas Djed just looked like everyone else. Meh.

So for me Djed will come in a bit like Sessegnon did. Some good bits... some shyness... a bit cautious.... meh. We need some real IMPACT from our new signings, not another "in 3 years he will be good enough to start" type player.

Gordon from Everton is the gem at that level

Are you making a judgement as to whether we should sign based on 1 maybe 2 games?

Well I’ve watched a lot of Spence during the season, when it actually matters - and he has been VERY good. I’ve seen a few players judged on here based on international friendlies after the season has ended, not really sure what the point is - it’s clear the majority of players aren’t playing anywhere near what they can do, for obvious reasons…..

I guess the idea is that if he's good enough to make a real impact for us he should be good enough to stand out at U21 level almost no matter what the circumstances are.

Not sure that's necessarily true.

If Conte thinks of him as the first choice target I'm happy with us signing him. With Doherty and Perisic we have options.

How many of them players in them under 21’s game would stand out in the championship most weeks and against prem opposition in the cups? Thats the question.

How many of them players in them under 21’s game would stand out in the championship most weeks and against prem opposition in the cups? Thats the question.

Yep we have already made countless mistakes in recent years not following up interest in the likes of robertson, bowen, eze, maddison etc when they were in the championship.

Combined those four alone would now command a fee of around £250m - £300m.

Weirdly, ITKs have mentioned that Paratici is not involved in either of these negotiations and Levy was involved in both the Eriksen (Has good relationships with him and agent) and Spence (Can't remember why but agent his son of his friend or something) and these happen to be deals that are taking forever to get over the line.

Weirdly, ITKs have mentioned that Paratici is not involved in either of these negotiations and Levy was involved in both the Eriksen (Has good relationships with him and agent) and Spence (Can't remember why but agent his son of his friend or something) and these happen to be deals that are taking forever to get over the line.

Who signed bissouma? Paratici was in italy when perisic and forster signed their contracts. How's the deals going for lcb and forward? Bastoni? martinez? Richarlison?

I think people might be looking for excuses to be angry at levy.

Who signed bissouma? Paratici was in italy when perisic and forster signed their contracts. How's the deals going for lcb and forward? Bastoni? martinez? Richarlison?

I think people might be looking for excuses to be angry at levy.
Levy is on his bloody yacht anyway

Not sure if this is supposed to be taken seriously or not?

As has every spurs player and manager in history. Doesn't make them your enemy, doesn't mean they don't want whats best for the club. Finding excuses to have a go at people on our own side is sad. Save that for the opposition.

who is finding excuses? I think the original post was tongue in cheek. Levy usually dawdles when it comes to negotiating transfers. End of. Balance is required.

Back