• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dizzy?

An excellent window so far, a refreshing change from the previous nail-biting stuff! Although I think we should be careful expecting too much too soon, I think we will do much better next season. If we can get 4th plus some good cup runs I'll be more than happy. We have really laid the foundation for something great, only small changes are necessary now. Good times to be a Spurs fan.

An excellent window so far, a refreshing change from the previous nail-biting stuff! Although I think we should be careful expecting too much too soon, I think we will do much better next season. If we can get 4th plus some good cup runs I'll be more than happy. We have really laid the foundation for something great, only small changes are necessary now. Good times to be a Spurs fan.

:lol:

This window is hilarious, us signing top quality player after top quality player whilst most other clubs do nothing; particularly Man U and Arsenal.

I'm loving it.

I know that I need to snap out of it, but I can't help but think that we have a real chance of making a title challenge. Our team is dripping with quality. The quality of depth in our squad is mind blowing.

I can't think what our best team is right now. We probably don't have one but have good options for each game and good back ups to keep our players fresh and playing for their places.

This is madness, every year after the season people post these ridiculous transfer wish lists except this time it actually happened

been waiting for a transfer season like this since the '80s :)

mod's please upgrade them servers and get ready for new members and more discussions!

Cohesion must be a bit of a concern with so many new faces, but fuсk me, we'll be genuine title contenders within a couple of seasons with this lot. Probably are already, if the Bale transfer doesn't happen for whatever reason.

Cohesion must be a bit of a concern with so many new faces, but fuсk me, we'll be genuine title contenders within a couple of seasons with this lot. Probably are already, if the Bale transfer doesn't happen for whatever reason.

true, however AVB and Baldini has collected very "like minded" ball players, so its less of a risk. the swansea game showed us how well the players supported each other during play. will take some time for that magic to realize, but I think we've gone about the right way with probably the most solid core in the EPL.

The best thing for me is we can use the europa league to bed most of these guys in, and keep the league team pretty fresh. If we dont win a cup this year id be very surprised!

Back