• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fabio Paratici - Consultant

We gave Sissoko 90k that same summer.

More, as I recall. I think he was the first player we bought that we paid over 100k to as a base wage - at least, that's what I remember reading.

Sissoko was absolutely, 100% a panic signing, looking back. That Poch made an occasional beast out of him will remain one of his greatest accomplishments.

More, as I recall. I think he was the first player we bought that we paid over 100k to as a base wage - at least, that's what I remember reading.

Sissoko was absolutely, 400% a panic signing, looking back. That Poch made an occasional hunk of burning love out of him will remain one of his greatest accomplishments.

But it took Poch a year(not a slight on Poch) but does back up the panic signing thing.

Looking back at that list on the previous page i cant believe we got 18m for Wimmer.

I never liked Mane for the way he cheats, he is a diver with a terrible discipline record, he luckily joined a club where refs let that go. When he got sent of for trying to decapitate that keeper the whole media couldn't be quick enough to tell us he wasnt that type of guy oblivious to his previous record which proved he was that type of guy.

Nobody gets given a budget along with the freedom to blow it on whatever the fudge they like.

It would be stupid of a DOF to expect that and for Levy to allow it.

Think of it like a COO and a Chairman. The COO is at the head of day to day stuff but there's no way they'd make significant investment decisions without the board's approval.
I would expect my CIO/CTO to have full control of my technology budget.

I never liked Mane for the way he cheats, he is a diver with a terrible discipline record, he luckily joined a club where refs let that go. When he got sent of for trying to decapitate that keeper the whole media couldn't be quick enough to tell us he wasnt that type of guy oblivious to his previous record which proved he was that type of guy.
Is his record any worse than Son's?

I would expect my CIO/CTO to have full control of my technology budget.
That's a support arm of the business - I'd expect whoever is in charge of the medical team to have full control of their budget too.

This is large scale, company defining investment - there's no way Levy will ever let go of that and neither should he (until or unless he wants to simply be a shareholder).

That's a support arm of the business - I'd expect whoever is in charge of the medical team to have full control of their budget too.

This is large scale, company defining investment - there's no way Levy will ever let go of that and neither should he (until or unless he wants to simply be a shareholder).
In which case, we have an unqualified person making the decisions most important for on field success. Levy can put a few parameters in.... max weekly basic is £200k, max transfer fee for an over 25 is £20m, or whatever but allocation of the yearly football transfer and wage budget should be decided by the DoF.

I’ll add that I said we should look at Mane before he went to Southampton
His stats were excellent and I’d seen him play one game but it was an obvious opportunity signing
Same also with Payet who had the best record in France when the spammers signed him
Some players you can see how good they are on paper and then do the next level with the scouting
I think scouting been made into some kind of art form when a lot of it can be broken into the numbers more and more

Payet - like Igalo - was a flash in the pan Prem star player.

Back