• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fabio Paratici - Consultant

I believe his fee was lower and Kulu's higher because Bentancur had a sell-on fee...therefore Juve got more by skewing the fees this way

Is Bentancur a world beater? No, and if he was then we probably wouldnt have been able to sign him. Is he probably/possibly better than we have in PEH and Winks. Almost certainly. Plus Conte wants him (presumably!) which is pretty darn important
Yeah, seems a bit like the huge loan fee we paid for Lo Celso in order for Betis to avoid paying PSG a bigger slice of transfer fee.

Hopefully this signing turns out a bit better though, as I seem to recall GLC (and Ndombele) looked promising at the start of their Spurs’ careers.

I believe his fee was lower and Kulu's higher because Bentancur had a sell-on fee...therefore Juve got more by skewing the fees this way

Is Bentancur a world beater? No, and if he was then we probably wouldnt have been able to sign him. Is he probably/possibly better than we have in PEH and Winks. Almost certainly. Plus Conte wants him (presumably!) which is pretty darn important
Plenty of people have the same idea about the price, but I am not so sure. If Kulusevski flops and we dont qualify for UCL, Kulu will make his way back to Juventus în the summer of '23, after we spent only £9m on him. So where' s that extra Bentancur money?

Last edited:
Ok i was with the understanding, that if a player is out of contract, you can sign at any time. if not my bad for the miss understanding
You can sign them, but I'm pretty sure you can't register any new players once you submit your squad the last day of the transfer window.

This all came up when Stephen Appiah was training with us years ago

You can sign them, but I'm pretty sure you can't register any new players once you submit your squad the last day of the transfer window.

This all came up when Stephen Appiah was training with us years ago

From the premier league website.

Out of contract - If a player is out of contract prior to the close of the window he is free to approach and sign for a club outside the transfer window, but the club must gain the approval of the Premier League Board.

Back