• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fabio Paratici - Consultant

Really? How do you know how much attention I pay to other clubs?

How many transfers have fallen through due to our negotiations? Its not a one off, this is our modus operandi under Levy, if you can see that... then you probably need to pay a bit more attention yourself.
Yes, but Levy isn't in charge of transfers anymore, Paratici is. I expect we'll see us up our game considerably in this department now that we have an expert in place running this part of our operation. Our first bid for the Bologna player was (seemingly) made yesterday, I would expect that it would take a minimum of a week and more likely 2 weeks to agree an initial fee, bonuses and deal structure. Look at when Leicester first went in for Daka (a talent within our sort of price range that I think we have missed out on) and when they signed him.... A few weeks went past and I think we all agree that Leicester do their transfer business very efficiently.

We cannot yet judge Paratici and certainly cannot judge him based on Levy ballsing up transfers in the past. If at the end of the window we've not bought and sold a number of players (min of 5 in and 7 or 8 out) then we could perhaps start to question if we have the right man. But already with him being in place for only one day we have made a decent offer for a versatile player who can play in two key positions that we need to strengthen. I don't see how we can be anything but incredibly pleased with our new DoF's first day at work.

A 12.9 million opening bid for a player thought to be valued at 15 million is anything but Daniel Levy.... That opening bid is a good one, not too far away from the mark where the difference is likely to be quite easy to make up in bonuses. A Daniel Levy opening bid for this player would've been about £5m, with that going up by £0.5m a day until transfer deadline day when we'd suddenly offer £25m when it's too late for the selling club to get a replacement.

I see this news of a decent bid in nice and early for (seemingly) a decent, slightly under the radar player, as a very, very promising start by our new DoF.
I disagree somewhat on the characterisation of how Levy operates, but that discussion has been had repeatedly and doesn't seem to go anywhere.

I do like us going for players slightly under the radar as you say and like you I'm somewhat optimistic about what that says about Paratici.

A lot of our success in the transfer market has been in that 10-20m range, players with potential for improvement, young or fairly young. I can understand us straying from that strategy somewhat with players like GLC, Ndombele and Sessegnon in recent years given the circumstances at the time. But I'm very happy to see that as a greater part of our strategy again.

It also seems like that's the kind of signings that's made Parstici stand out somewhat at Juventus, even though they've perhaps gotten less attention and been lower profile than some of the big name signings they've made.

If his talent spotting is what it's been reported to be this is precisely the kind of deals we should look for. Though a top class starting CB wouldn't make me sad of course.

I disagree somewhat on the characterisation of how Levy operates, but that discussion has been had repeatedly and doesn't seem to go anywhere.

I do like us going for players slightly under the radar as you say and like you I'm somewhat optimistic about what that says about Paratici.

A lot of our success in the transfer market has been in that 10-20m range, players with potential for improvement, young or fairly young. I can understand us straying from that strategy somewhat with players like GLC, Ndombele and Sessegnon in recent years given the circumstances at the time. But I'm very happy to see that as a greater part of our strategy again.

It also seems like that's the kind of signings that's made Parstici stand out somewhat at Juventus, even though they've perhaps gotten less attention and been lower profile than some of the big name signings they've made.

If his talent spotting is what it's been reported to be this is precisely the kind of deals we should look for. Though a top class starting CB wouldn't make me sad of course.

Yes, agreed, good post. I actually think the hardest, but possibly most important part, of Paratici's job in the next couple months is shifting players out. From a pure squad size perspective, we have plenty of players even before you factor in Nuno apparently preferring small squads

Bale and Vinicius have obviously gone back to their clubs, whilst Rose, Gazza and Foyth have left but the last 3 dont really count as they werent part of the playing squad last season

https://www.football.london/tottenh...r-juventus-presidents-surprise-fabio-20957988

Speaking to TuttoJuve about Paratici’s influence following confirmation of his successor Luigi Cherubini, he said: “I hope that Cherubini has learned more from Marotta than from Paratici: his free transfer and capital gains policy has not proved to be profitable: it is no coincidence that he was removed.

: P

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I am suspicious of anyone who signs Aaron Ramsey.

Never had it is it like spicy sausage?

More like a peppery sausage. Have to have gravy on it though with mash potato the flavours mix really well, with a creamy like texture. Bit of mustard in the gravy too.

M&s sell them. Can cook em in the microwave.

https://www.football.london/tottenh...r-juventus-presidents-surprise-fabio-20957988

Speaking to TuttoJuve about Paratici’s influence following confirmation of his successor Luigi Cherubini, he said: “I hope that Cherubini has learned more from Marotta than from Paratici: his free transfer and capital gains policy has not proved to be profitable: it is no coincidence that he was removed.

: P

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

This is my worry about Paratici. How good is his record as a DOF?

He was was a number 2 to the DOF in a hugely successfu recruitment team at Juve for a long time. But when he became the DOF (the number 1), Juve's recruitment didn't look so clever at all.

This is my worry about Paratici. How good is his record as a DOF?

He was was a number 2 to the DOF in a hugely successfu recruitment team at Juve for a long time. But when he became the DOF (the number 1), Juve's recruitment didn't look so clever at all.

He was cheif scout at juve for a long time. So you can't dismiss his input on signings before he became dof. Sampdoria wanted paratici to be dof when moratta left as did juve. So he must have been doing something right.

He was cheif scout at juve for a long time. So you can't dismiss his input on signings before he became dof. Sampdoria wanted paratici to be dof when moratta left as did juve. So he must have been doing something right.

Ok, but the Juve chairman just said he was a bit shît as a DOF innit ;)

More like a peppery sausage. Have to have gravy on it though with mash potato the flavours mix really well, with a creamy like texture. Bit of mustard in the gravy too.

M&s sell them. Can cook em in the microwave.

Get yourself a proper haggis not some mass produced guff from M&S. Yuck!

Back