• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fabio Paratici - Consultant

It makes sense to wheel and deal when it comes to talent, just need the right system to manage the portfolio of players and management for efficient and quick decisions. Think about it like managing an investment portfolio. The larger and more diversified it is the more it's able to regularly benefit from changing conditions. Just depending on a set of players is a very high risk strategy in football where things can change very fast - e.g. Injuries and transfers

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

So if we do sign Luis Campos as DoF then will he still answer to Rebecca Caplehorn (who the tabloids claim overruled Pochettino’s desire to offload Eriksen, Alderweireld and Vertonghen) or will he report directly to Levy?

So if we do sign Luis Campos as DoF then will he still answer to Rebecca Caplehorn (who the tabloids claim overruled Pochettino’s desire to offload Eriksen, Alderweireld and Vertonghen) or will he report directly to Levy?

Women and football, never mixes. They will be wanting the vote next.

Whose Rebecca Capelhorn? Think the fact we didn’t receive offers for those players, or they refused the ones we got (CE Atleti) probably had more to do with it? It was fairly well known we were open to offers for Eriksen at Toby at least.

Whose Rebecca Capelhorn? Think the fact we didn’t receive offers for those players, or they refused the ones we got (CE Atleti) probably had more to do with it? It was fairly well known we were open to offers for Eriksen at Toby at least.
She’s the chartered accountant who took over from Darren Eales as Director Football Administration in December 2014

https://www.goal.com/en/news/9/engl...re-leaves-baldini-on-the-brink-levys-reduced-
SPECIAL REPORT: The chairman intends to take a less involved role in the football operations and transfer business after repeated mistakes which have hampered the club's growth
By Greg Stobart

Here’s old thread when announcement of her appointment was made...

https://www.glory-glory.co.uk/commu...-of-football-administration.7138/#post-639154

She’s the chartered accountant who took over from Darren Eales as Director Football Administration in December 2014

https://www.goal.com/en/news/9/engl...re-leaves-baldini-on-the-brink-levys-reduced-

Here’s old thread when announcement of her appointment was made...

https://www.glory-glory.co.uk/commu...-of-football-administration.7138/#post-639154

A DoF would certainly need to work closely with her. The Football Administration side is really important but you wouldn't want your DoF doing it.

Whatever happened I am sure there's a review of our failure and what we needed in Poch's successor.
Management may stay the same but the board will have strong inputs after such a significant derailment of the plans, and new processes and governance in place, learning from previous mistakes. So let's give it some time.

We've done well on controlling prices on the buying side, it's the selling side that I think went wrong. Selling dembele at higher than market price was the wrong decision, as was keeping eriksen for less. Priorities....

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Do you think she stopped us selling Jan, Toby and Eriksen?
I can only guess based upon what the journos who apparently have ITK at Spurs have written but those 3 transferless windows have clearly proved to be an unmitigated disaster and I expect Levy will be making some more heads roll, as he did after the S Club Seven fiasco.

I can only guess based upon what the journos who apparently have ITK at Spurs have written but those 3 transferless windows have clearly proved to be an unmitigated disaster and I expect Levy will be making some more heads roll, as he did after the S Club Seven fiasco.

Well if kevy is willing to accept that those windows were a mistake, it raises some interesting questions.
If the managers requests were being blocked why has he been let go but the others retained?
With no outgoing money but an increase in incoming money, why now that its accepted that mistakes made, are we seemingly follwing the same pattern?

Signing of the summer right there.

Would like to see us sign more African players from Africa rather then waiting till they come to a European club and we have to sign them for big money. Reading the Guardians next generation there are a lot of promising young players out in Africa.
But the AFCON will have an impact on that IMO

Back