• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dinamo ratings

clevelandspur

Pascal Chimbonda
Lloris 7.5 didn't have much to do but made some fine saves when called upon
Naughton 7.5 played very well linked nicely with Townsend
Kaboul 7 not much to do looked slightly fatigued at the end
Dawson 7 solid
Rose 8 some shaky moments and crosses but brilliant goal
Paulinho 8 brilliant, everywhere
Capoue 8 bossed it, looking like a steal of a signing
Dembele 5.5 not involved enough don't know why he was asked to play furthest forward clearly doesn't suit him, sloppy challenges
Townsend 10 spectacular, don't know how much more he could do
Siggurdson 5 not his day
Soldado 8 was isolated at times but great finishing what we bought him for

Chadli 7.5 great sub performance, two assists could have been 3 had Kane not been unlucky

Mainly agee with OP, not quite a 10 for Andros though and possibly a mark lower for the CBs

It's hard to moan after a great performance like that, but to me it was a little worrying how many times they got in behind us. Other than that, well done lads. Bring on Swansea! COYS!

Lloris - 7
Naughton - 7.75
Dawson - 7
Kaboul - 7
Rose - 8
Capoue - 7.75
Dembele - 6.5
Paulinho - 8
Townsend - 9.5!!!
Sigg - 4.5
Soldado - 8

Lloris - 7.5

Naughton - 7.5
Dawson - 6.5
Kaboul - 6.5
Rose - 8

Capoue - 7.5
Dembele - 7
Paulinho - 8

Townsend - 9
Soldado - 8.5
Sig - 7

I only come in these threads now just to see how badly Siggy will get rated :lol:

I think 4.5 is pretty harsh. I would have thought he would have needed to score a hat-trick of own goals to get that.

Lloris 7

Naughton 7
Dawson 7
Kaboul 7
Rose 7

Capoue 7.5
Paulinho 7
Dembele 7

Townsend 9
Sigurdsson 5.5

Soldado 7.5

Chadli 7.5
Carroll/Kane 6

Dembele stayed on. I have to say I was beginning to have doubts about his future at Spurs. But AVB must value him.

I am not anti-Sigg at all but the tackle where he was muscled out disappointed me. It just did not work out for him but his free kick was impressive and overall he made a good contribution same as Dembele.

I can't find any fault with any of the other guys.

Great performance.

Lloris 8 Made some great saves and dominated his area as usual
Naughton 7 looked assured. Good link up play with Townsend
Dawson 6 unspectacular
Kaboul 6 fine but tired towards the end
Rose 7 fine strike for goal but distribution not great. Defensively gives away too many free kicks
Pauline 8 bossed the centre and took his goal well
Capooo 8 ran his socks off and is a genuine beast.
Dembele 6 still not really settled in a comfortable role for us. Too many bursts in the wrong areas and doesn't really look for the forward pass at the right time
Townsend 9 mom. Brilliant performance. Fantastic solo goal, set up two others with strong wing play . Simply must start on Sunday
Soldado 8 good movement and does what it says on the tin. Took both goals really well
Sigi 5 the nearly man. Everything he did nearly came off - but didn't. Lots of energy but dispossessed too easily

Chadli 7 great sub - made two and would have had three assists if Kane had buried the header.
Kane 5 one easy chance and he didn't take it. Not good enough at this level
Carroll not enough time to judge

Great result. We still look shaky from set pieces. Why is there no one in front of the near post to intercept balls crossed in ? Thank G-d we have abandoned zonal marking though!

Team rating 10, perfect game, we didnt run our asses off, rested players and can take it easy next week. It was like seeing a spurs training. Nice time to get 2 training games.

Lloris -7.5- A couple of great saves to keep a clean sheet.
Naughton -7- Good link up with Townsend.
Kaboul -7- Decent return from lay off.
Dawson -7- Some great last ditch tackles.
Rose -7- A great goal but his crossing and defending was a bit wayward at times.
Paulinho -7.5- All action midfield performance capped with a nicely taken goal.
Capoue -7- Imposing defensive shield and decent distribution, long range shooting not so good though.
Dembele -6- Started off okay but then couldn't get stuck in after the booking.
Townsend -8.5- Constant threat, well taken goal plus assists.
Siggurdson -5- Unlucky with free kick but otherwise lacklustre.
Soldado -8- Supreme goal poacher.

Chadli -7.5- Impressive cameo, unlucky not to have a hat-trick of assists if Kane had slotted home that header.

I watched most of it while at work, on screens across the room a bit.

Everytime I looked up it seemed Siggy was involved. Obviously not the case?

Back