• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Did anybody from here go along to the family day at the Lane today?

ShelfLife

Clive Wilson
I was hoping to take the kids down for a couple of hours but had to attend to other commitments. I would be interested to hear how it went from anyone who did attend? Was AVB there?

Have you got that from that picture? I've had another look and it looks like he has, doesn't it!

Can't suss out how to embed on the mobile version of this forum.

It's over on the Spurs Facebook page though. Looks a lot better. You wonder why he hadn't done it quicker.

Might be a bit faster too!

Can't suss out how to embed on the mobile version of this forum.

It's over on the Spurs Facebook page though. Looks a lot better. You wonder why he hadn't done it quicker.

Might be a bit faster too!

I was wondering what was different about him...figured it was a haircut.

293828_10150977046258505_300940047_n.jpg

Thudd really HAS been out of the first team picture for too long, hasn't he??

Hopefully AVB will whup him into shape!

Thudd really HAS been out of the first team picture for too long, hasn't he??

Hopefully AVB will whup him into shape!

Someone elaborate. Who the fudge are they? They look like a bunch of overweight and out of shape ex footballers.

Back