• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Diane Abbott

why the loving fudge is she on my tv?

](*,)

She's a fat racist ****; thick as pig brick, yet avoids being sacked as she's black and therefore contributes towards labours ethnic minority quota. How else explains how she continually brings embarrassing controversy to the party, yet escapes any sort of reprimand? She's nothing but a box-tick. Goes to show how fudging impotent Ed Milliband is; he'd rather listen to her giving him a verbal blowjob, than grow some testicles and show something resembling leadership.

Dunno, but some Boroughs of London - mostly out East - the 'minority' is actually white. That's been true since about 2001.

Enfield, Ponders End, Edmonton all areas I've lived in all my life the minorities are white. Despite what some on here have convinced themselves I don't have any problems with black people whatsoever just annoys me when I hear the whole minority thing because, where I'm from, I am.

I wouldn't say its anything sinister too, I agree with what you say. People are afraid of causing upsets, because out there somewhere, someone will be offended by it.

Blame it on the sodding social workers and do godders, you can not open your mouth nowadys without someone shouting racist..

What is the % of black people to white in the UK nowadays anyway?

You can view 2007 data here:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2010/feb/26/population-ethnic-race-age-statistics

Approximates:

England - 51 million people (45 million white, 1.5 million black)
London - 7.5 million (5 million white, 1 million black)
Inner London - 5 million (2 million white, 400,000 black)

Enfield - 285,000 people (200,000 white, 37,000 black)
Hackney - 210,000 people (128,000 white, 45,000 black)
Brent - 270,000 people (125,000 white, 50,000 black)

Chichester - 109,000 people (104,000 white!, 1000 black)

Wrexham - 131,000 people (130,000 white, 100 black :))

It's a common misconception that white people are minorities in some boroughs

It's rarely the case. If you want figures for a particular area, let me know

EDIT:

Windsor - 141,000 people (124,000 white, 2000 black)

Last edited:
You can view 2007 data here:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2010/feb/26/population-ethnic-race-age-statistics

Approximates:

England - 51 million people (45 million white, 1.5 million black)
London - 7.5 million (5 million white, 1 million black)
Inner London - 5 million (2 million white, 400,000 black)

Enfield - 285,000 people (200,000 white, 37,000 black)
Hackney - 210,000 people (128,000 white, 45,000 black)
Brent - 270,000 people (125,000 white, 50,000 black)

Chichester - 109,000 people (104,000 white!, 1000 black)

Wrexham - 131,000 people (130,000 white, 100 black :))

It's a common misconception that white people are minorities in some boroughs

It's rarely the case. If you want figures for a particular area, let me know

EDIT:

Windsor - 141,000 people (124,000 white, 2000 black)

Can we have a source that isnt the Guardian? Not even good enough for bog roll that paper. It's so far left its off the scale.

What is the % of black people to white in the UK nowadays anyway?

and that question right there is what makes the issue so complex - its not a black and whie question (pun intended)
black does not equal ethnicity other than British, then there are muslims (not an ethnicity - but often lumped together as one and often act like one (slightly broad view - but best short wording i can think of), carribeans, americans, aussies etc etc

infact, multiculturalism is the UK generally DOES work - it just seems to be the same few groups that dont quite integrate; usually due to the fact they are unwilling to adapt certain parts of their lives to the way of life of the country they have moved to IMHO

Enfield, Ponders End, Edmonton all areas I've lived in all my life the minorities are white. Despite what some on here have convinced themselves I don't have any problems with black people whatsoever just annoys me when I hear the whole minority thing because, where I'm from, I am.

When you say Enfield where exactly do you mean? There is no way that the minority are white in the borough of Enfield.

The brick, poor parts of Enfield: Edmonton, Bush Hill Park, Ponders End - those slums. White folk are definitely in the minorty around there. Hardly surprising though, considering that the council seek to house immigrants in the poorest parts of the Borough, forcing ghettos to form.

Back