• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dial Square

Not sure why you're posting this but it looks like a club for gooners, smells like a club for gooners, probably is a club for gooners.

Yes agree and whilst I joked in another thread once about the idea that Spurs fans could create a new Woolwich to highlight the goons seedy past, its funny to see that goon fans have gone and done it themselves.

I’m hoping they rise up the leagues and achieve their stated goal of moving from their current home in Surrey to Woolwich, as will highlight to many more people that arsenal is not a north London club.

On the other hand I am more indifferent to all this than I would have been a few years ago, as being a Spurs fan for 20 years finally broke me a couple of months ago.

I feel by hook or crook Chelsea have won London’s turf wars and the chasm between us and them will seemingly just continue to grow and grow.

"stated goal of moving from their current home in Surrey to Woolwich"

You can't write comedy better than that!

Why didn't they just call themselves the Woolwich Wanderers?

Would be much easier for all in the football World to link their name with Arsenal if they had done that.

Back