1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Please read this post: https://www.glory-glory.co.uk/community/threads/fund-raising-for-jeremy-yermiyahu.10542/
    Dismiss Notice

Dial Square

Discussion in 'General Football' started by AjaxDeSuperYids, 4 Jul 2021.

1. AjaxDeSuperYids

AjaxDeSuperYids Steve Hodge

2. awesome dawson

awesome dawson Jermaine Jenas

Not sure why you're posting this but it looks like a club for gooners, smells like a club for gooners, probably is a club for gooners.

monkeybarry likes this.
  3. AjaxDeSuperYids

AjaxDeSuperYids Steve Hodge

Yes agree and whilst I joked in another thread once about the idea that Spurs fans could create a new Woolwich to highlight the goons seedy past, its funny to see that goon fans have gone and done it themselves.

I’m hoping they rise up the leagues and achieve their stated goal of moving from their current home in Surrey to Woolwich, as will highlight to many more people that arsenal is not a north London club.

On the other hand I am more indifferent to all this than I would have been a few years ago, as being a Spurs fan for 20 years finally broke me a couple of months ago.

I feel by hook or crook Chelsea have won London’s turf wars and the chasm between us and them will seemingly just continue to grow and grow.

4. ShipOfTheseus

ShipOfTheseus Tim Sherwood

It would be tough to make the case for hook.

5. monkeybarry

monkeybarry Pedro Mendes

"stated goal of moving from their current home in Surrey to Woolwich"

You can't write comedy better than that!

6. metalgear

metalgear Paul Walsh

7. Glenda's Legs

Glenda's Legs Pedro Mendes

Should be merged into the gooner thread rather than have the status of its own thread.

MKSpur likes this.
  8. Finney Is Back

Finney Is Back Paul Walsh

Why didn't they just call themselves the Woolwich Wanderers?

Would be much easier for all in the football World to link their name with Arsenal if they had done that.