• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

I wouldn’t even have Lloris in the top 5 personally. Think it just shows how below par we’ve been performance wise and how decimated we’ve been by injuries that people would put Lloris as one of the players of the season. Save for good games against West Ham and Utd I think he’s let us down with his performances, especially in the CL.

I doubt the Palace fans could see the blood on Lamela as he’s lying on the floor and If you think our fans wouldn’t of been doing the same thing if it was an opposition player you’d be misguided....

I dont have issue with the fans.

The ref though? Absolute disgrace.

Blood or no blood, he is on the floor holding his head. We know very well (often much to our frustration) that players drop and hold their heads, the ref blows the whistle. It happens against us all the time, it happens in games all through the leagues all the time.

Why the fudge did Moss let the game continue?

I wouldn’t even have Lloris in the top 5 personally. Think it just shows how below par we’ve been performance wise and how decimated we’ve been by injuries that people would put Lloris as one of the players of the season. Save for good games against West Ham and Utd I think he’s let us down with his performances, especially in the CL.

I think Lloris has been a long way off his best this season.

Agree with both.

Derek was doing great this season and was well up at an all-time high in my estimations, then came the miss versus City!

Derek was doing great this season and was well up at an all-time high in my estimations, then came the miss versus City!
So the guy that's carried us this season misses a shot on a poor pitch, and as I remember it from outside the box, just after coming on goes down in your estimation, don't you think that's a bit harsh?

Sometimes it seems doesn't matter how good a game or spell a player has, one mistake and he gets it, then there's players who no matter how poor they've been one good pass and that's all that's spoken about.

In appreciation of Erik Lamela, Tottenham’s do-everything attacker

https://cartilagefreecaptain.sbnati...ur-opinion-erik-lamela-do-everything-attacker

-------------------------------------------------

Lamela is fortunate that his fellow Argentine, Pochettino was in charge when he was out injured for 13 months. Not sure any other manager would have shown patience for him that long. But now Lamela is paying back Pochettino's trust in him by playing to his true potential. Hope he can continue that form for a long time.

In appreciation of Erik Lamela, Tottenham’s do-everything attacker

https://cartilagefreecaptain.sbnati...ur-opinion-erik-lamela-do-everything-attacker

-------------------------------------------------

Lamela is fortunate that his fellow Argentine, Pochettino was in charge when he was out injured for 13 months. Not sure any other manager would have shown patience for him that long. But now Lamela is paying back Pochettino's trust in him by playing to his true potential. Hope he can continue that form for a long time.

Why, how can you sell an injured player?

Lamela should be a lesson to us all not to judge to quickly, especially in the much more physical and frenetic English league.
He did look over whelmed by it at first, but his mental strength has brought him through.

Why, how can you sell an injured player?

Lamela should be a lesson to us all not to judge to quickly, especially in the much more physical and frenetic English league.
He did look over whelmed by it at first, but his mental strength has brought him through.

Sorry but that's absolute gonad*s.

His attitude or effort towards physicality have never been in question. This notion that the EPL is the world's most 'frenetic' is load of fudging tosh.

The one main fan gripe I identified was his dwelling on the ball, but I put that down to him being short of consistent game time.

Sorry but that's absolute gonads.

His attitude or effort towards physicality have never been in question. This notion that the EPL is the world's most 'frenetic' is load of fudging tosh.

The one main fan gripe I identified was his dwelling on the ball, but I put that down to him being short of consistent game time.

I seem to remember him being full of energy off the ball but not matching up to the opposition physically, looking very much like what he was, a young, still developing player.

On the ball he looked nervous and unsure and often caught in two minds leading to a him getting caught on the ball slot.

You don't think that the engl game is quicker and more frenetic than the Italian l he came from?

Back