• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

Maybe Conte will put the clam back into Dele, as that's when he was at his best. Arrogant, flamboyant, dirty and confident.

Maybe Conte will put the clam back into Dele, as that's when he was at his best. Arrogant, flamboyant, dirty and confident.

Tbf, Jose seemed to intially do that but it all went pear-shaped..will be fascinating to see what happens either way...

He got sent off for us against Gent I think it was, and he spoke about maturing and not reacting to the opposition.

He's never been the same since, he needs that street mentality.

He got sent off for us against Gent I think it was, and he spoke about maturing and not reacting to the opposition.

He's never been the same since, he needs that street mentality.

I actually think his dip in form coincided when he was banging that bird Ruby mae, and got robbed in his own house which can be traumatic. Maybe needs a sports psychologist. Oh and Eriksen.

Needs a short back and sides. You can't be a footballer with a haircut like that. I'm sure Conte will sort that out.

Wasn't Conte an all action midfielder too? Dele won't be able to escape his scrutiny, but I think it could go either way.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Could be the " last chance saloon" for Ali over the next few weeks. he has stunk the place out for the last couple of years and he now has to pull his finger out and impress Conte.

Remember how on fire Alli was in the first few months of Jose's reign? He was on fire!
Where and why did it go wrong after such a great start?

Back