• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

I think that it is Cirkin batting.

It's not unusual to do different sports with different hands/feet. I'm predominantly right handed but play snooker and box left handed. I can play darts right or left handed with equal levels of ineptitude.

Whenever I play darts, I tend to recommend all in attendance wear some form of protective clothing and face shield. I am, err, "inconsistent"...

Once, when I was a kid, I forgot to let go of the dart and stuck it in my knee
What a dork! That said I once had a competition with my brother of who could drive a long nail furthest into a wooden block. I swung the hammer back over my head to gain momentum, only to bury the nail remover into the back of my skull. The hammer still stuck in my head when I let go of the hammer...

So first fashion designing then becoming a computer sports thingy, now playing cricket when he should be focusing on football.

Last year I was calling for Dier to be burnt at the stake, aurier and sissoko got it at similar points. None have quite stirred my hatred as much as Christian Ziege.

Anyway Dele is this season's hate figure for me. Hope he can at least get on for a few minutes so I can launch into a diatribe at him.

Fcuking flash tw*t

What a dork! That said I once had a competition with my brother of who could drive a long nail furthest into a wooden block. I swung the hammer back over my head to gain momentum, only to bury the nail remover into the back of my skull. The hammer still stuck in my head when I let go of the hammer...
I don't think that is possible, Kandi.

I think that it is Cirkin batting.

It's not unusual to do different sports with different hands/feet. I'm predominantly right handed but play snooker and box left handed. I can play darts right or left handed with equal levels of ineptitude.

I write with my left hand, bowl with my right, snooker right, bat with left, box with left. A complete mix. The annoying part is I'm brick with both lol

I write with my left hand, bowl with my right, snooker right, bat with left, box with left. A complete mix. The annoying part is I'm brick with both lol

As in...You fight southpaw stance naturally? I write with my left hand but do most other stuff with right (guitar / drums )

Dele is an odd one but as a few people have said, silly to write off either us needing him or him making an impact as it's a long old season, hopefully with a lotta games.

Was this before or after the robovac ate brick?

I don't think that is possible, Kandi.
Well I managed it! And out of genuine curiosity, why would/should it not be possible? There's even pictures of it. I'll see if I can dig them out once it safe to go to my parents again. I've still have dents in the back of my head.

Well I managed it! And out of genuine curiosity, why would/should it not be possible? There's even pictures of it. I'll see if I can dig them out once it safe to go to my parents again. I've still have dents in the back of my head.

You had a hammer stuck in the back of your head and your parents took photos?

Back