• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

This might mean with Son out he is being kept for the Europa game - we might get a better idea of the context when we see who else is missing (and our intent on competing in this game!)

If he’s been left out then there must be a list of the squad for tonights game somewhere.

Anyone seen it?

It’s not official but there’s a lot of papers reporting he has been left out. There’s very few secrets in football nowadays..

I saw someone on Twitter, who had been correct about him being left out last week, saying that he wasn't in the squad yesterday.

This might mean with Son out he is being kept for the Europa game - we might get a better idea of the context when we see who else is missing (and our intent on competing in this game!)

Well that certainly sounds plausible, or at least it would do if it weren't for all the rumours around PSG etc. I hope you are right.

If you have Mourinho at your club you just have to accept at all times there will be at least one player on the naughty step as an example to the others.

When Dele has left Spurs and with Mourinho having as they say 'previous', I wonder who will be next?

Said it before (repeatedly probably) about Ndombele.

I think Mourinho is looking for some reaction from Alli. In training, mentality, work rate, dedication, willingness to take instructions.

Up to Alli to respond. If he doesn't then it's in effect over for him here as long as Mourinho is here at least. If he responds he obviously has the talent to once again become a massive player for us.

Like it or not, this is part of what what we get with Mourinho.

Would you trade him for a top level CB and ST?

Yes without a doubt, Alli is a very good player but like i and others have said before he really only plays one way. He is not a dribbler, he is not strong enough to play front man, he is not the same type of player Eriksen was or what we all hope Tanguy will do for us. As i said earlier he made a massive entrance to the Prem when he first came because of the way he plays (no other player imo in the Prem at the time did the same) but since then opposing managers have found ways of negating his talents far more.

And to be honest i do not see it changing enough for him to be a main part of our team going forward, i hope i am wrong but i think it will be hard for him to do that. We shall see.

Yep, surely on his way now. I dont have a problem with that assuming we get a sensible price and reinvest in a CB and CF

I'll feel a massive sense of loss if he goes because I know he'll go and be great somewhere else. But it doesn't seem to be working with Jose so it might be best for all concerned if he does go. I don't blame Jose for that...sometimes these things happen.

I feel a bit sorry for the lad and only wish him good things if he leaves (as long as it's not against us).

Back