• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

Good, don't know why Jenas has his knickers in a twist, Alli has not been good for years and we owe him nothing. We gave him the big stage and he done well to begin with but let the hype get to him. Classic example of not keeping your feet on the ground. Sad we didn't get rid of him a season or 2 ago and got more money for him.

What has Alli done for you think that he has let the hype get to him or not kept his feet on the ground?

Good, don't know why Jenas has his knickers in a twist, Alli has not been good for years and we owe him nothing. We gave him the big stage and he done well to begin with but let the hype get to him. Classic example of not keeping your feet on the ground. Sad we didn't get rid of him a season or 2 ago and got more money for him.

Going to follow a long line of players that have done that.

I second this question. I keep seeing this from people. For a young player he has been fine off the pitch. His form might not be amazing but it's hardly worse than Moura who seems to get a special pass.
Benching him for a reaction for tactical reasons is one thing but they’ve just said Sissoko has been replaced on the bench with Gedson, whilst a Lamela is on there too. I think there no combo back from this

Everyone wrote Ndombele off, but he knuckled down and has earned a place in the team. Dele has to do the same and it's up to him if he comes back from it or not.

In the documentary, Mou Mou said "don't lose the ball doing stupid f**king flicks and tricks"

So it is hardly surprising Alli isn't liked, that is 95% of his game.

He should concentrate on being a second striker and simple passes - his stupid flicks to lose possession are soul destroying for the other 10 players.

In the documentary, Mou Mou said "don't lose the ball doing stupid f**king flicks and tricks"

He should concentrate on being a second striker and simple passes - his stupid flicks to lose possession are soul destroying for the other 10 players.

I think that they're fine around the opposition box. I think that where he is weakest is when he has space in front of him, which is why has hasn't played very well in central midfield.

But the amazing flicks are allowed? Such as the one on the ground along the touchline that sends Son away against West Ham for Moura to score .... massively disheartening, right.

Everyone wrote Ndombele off, but he knuckled down and has earned a place in the team. Dele has to do the same and it's up to him if he comes back from it or not.

...but if we're planning to line up 4-3-3 or 3-4-3 as the transfers which we're done suggest, then Dele doesnt fit into either system whether on form or not.

Granted we're likely to be somewhat flexible with the above two formations and also 4-2-3-1 which does suite Dele, but its going to be difficult for him when he doesnt fit in in a bunch of games due to the formation

Looks like a 4231 today, so formation can't be blamed
It’s the same though isn’t it really ... unless you have everyone lined up in a bank of 3
The reason we have all Celso there abs Tubby too is that they can pass well. Dele can’t although he has started trying more
I do think he has been made out to be a spacegoat though. The two game she was subbed off in IMO there were others I’d have taken off

What has Alli done for you think that he has let the hype get to him or not kept his feet on the ground?

Being fudging brick, trying little flicks and tricks and not looking bothered when on the pitch. I mentioned this 2 seasons ago and got slated as the youngsters should be able to express themselves. Its the premier league not the under 16's.

Being fudging brick, trying little flicks and tricks and not looking bothered when on the pitch. I mentioned this 2 seasons ago and got slated as the youngsters should be able to express themselves. Its the premier league not the under 16's.

He's always played with "flicks and tricks" in his game and being "fudging brick" is not a valid reason by any stretch of the imagination, so the only thing you are basing it on is that he looks like he isn't bothered...

Ok

The truth is that like so many players Dele isn't' too bright. I'll bet he is really confused as to where his form has gone and what he needs to do to regain it. My advice would be to work harder in training. Put in more time and play the percentages when given game time. Do the simple things well and then the more technical stuff will follow.

The truth is that like so many players Dele isn't' too bright. I'll bet he is really confused as to where his form has gone and what he needs to do to regain it. My advice would be to work harder in training. Put in more time and play the percentages when given game time. Do the simple things well and then the more technical stuff will follow.
Take a back seat from promoting clothes and gaming rubbish. This is a moment for him to knuckle down and get back to where he was, or slip away.

Take a back seat from promoting clothes and gaming rubbish. This is a moment for him to knuckle down and get back to where he was, or slip away.

I don’t know much about the gaming apart from seeing mentions on twitter of him playing with other footballers but does he do much on the clothing side of things? He lent his name to a clothing line and I recall a launch and photo shoot at that time but not much else since.

I don’t disagree that he needs to show some application - or at least show Mourinho whatever it is Mourinho is asking of him - but some make it sound as if he’s spending his time designing fashion lines and organising London Fashion Week.

I don’t know much about the gaming apart from seeing mentions on twitter of him playing with other footballers but does he do much on the clothing side of things? He lent his name to a clothing line and I recall a launch and photo shoot at that time but not much else since.

I don’t disagree that he needs to show some application - or at least show Mourinho whatever it is Mourinho is asking of him - but some make it sound as if he’s spending his time designing fashion lines and organising London Fashion Week.
It was BOOHOO who are now being challenged for their use of slave labour so even that decision from Dele could look bad now :mad::confused:;)

he did do an advert yesterday online for a gaming headset I think

Players do that kind of thing all the time

what he needs is to just get back to basics abs work hard in training

sons out now with a hammy so dele will get more chances

Dele made a instant hit when he came here and one of the main reasons were his " flicks and tricks", since then every manager of opposing teams have made sure he is not given the space he had when he first came and that has happened.

Dele has to try and change/adapt his game so that he is not the same player who relied on " flicks and tricks", i am afraid that if he does not adjust his game he may struggle to stay in the team.

It was BOOHOO who are now being challenged for their use of slave labour so even that decision from Dele could look bad now :mad::confused:;)

he did do an advert yesterday online for a gaming headset I think

Players do that kind of thing all the time

what he needs is to just get back to basics abs work hard in training

sons out now with a hammy so dele will get more chances

Ah ok. Fair enough - guess I’m not quite in that target demographic :)

Good point about more chances for him with Son being out, let’s hope he does get the chances and can prove his worth to Mourinho.

Ah ok. Fair enough - guess I’m not quite in that target demographic :)

Good point about more chances for him with Son being out, let’s hope he does get the chances and can prove his worth to Mourinho.
Hey I’m not either ... I hate games and I don’t do kids fashion.

But yeah he has a chance now

Back