• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

More evidence why he must play 10. He is a better finisher than a lot of strikers in the league and a more creative one than almost all of them. Sometimes he does look disinterested and things aren't coming off but that seems like a 10 characteristic too! Can win you games with a moment of genius.

I suspect he was playing with a hangover, lol.

That goal - why did the keeper jump but didn't try to reach it? Was it misjudged or that slick that when the keeper saw it it was over?

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
From where I was sat behind the goal was convinced it was going over but then it somehow dropped in under the bar at the far corner. Dele had seen that the keeper was well off his line and deftly looped it over him.

Magic!

The finish for the offside goal was another example of what a talent he is.

Thought his attitude was off today, there were a couple of times when he berated Sessegnon and LO Celso for not passing to him, didn’t look for the overlap on the left when he drifted out there and at the end insisted not taking the throw when it was clearly one for the left back to take and for him to make himself an option.

I love him as a player for us, I just wish he played like he had a point to prove every week and he had a little more genuine competition for his place (we have the bodies but not the ability!!)

The finish for the offside goal was another example of what a talent he is.

Thought his attitude was off today, there were a couple of times when he berated Sessegnon and LO Celso for not passing to him, didn’t look for the overlap on the left when he drifted out there and at the end insisted not taking the throw when it was clearly one for the left back to take and for him to make himself an option.

I love him as a player for us, I just wish he played like he had a point to prove every week and he had a little more genuine competition for his place (we have the bodies but not the ability!!)

His “attitude was off”? He should not have played today! His body is likely maxed out right now, and if Sonny hadn’t taken Xmas
off and Winks/Sissoko avoided same-time suspensions in the same game, he’d have a well-deserved rest. The bloke went out and have it another great shift with another disjointed, misfiring and shambolically-shaped side around him.
I genuinely do not understand the criticism he is getting today.

His “attitude was off”? He should not have played today! His body is likely maxed out right now, and if Sonny hadn’t taken Xmas
off and Winks/Sissoko avoided same-time suspensions in the same game, he’d have a well-deserved rest. The bloke went out and have it another great shift with another disjointed, misfiring and shambolically-shaped side around him.
I genuinely do not understand the criticism he is getting today.
I thought it was clear that my comments were about his behaviour towards his team mates, who had no influence over the decision to make him play this game nor pick the rest of the team and therefore I think it is ‘off’.

I thought it was clear that my comments were about his behaviour towards his team mates, who had no influence over the decision to make him play this game nor pick the rest of the team and therefore I think it is ‘off’.

Sorry mate I am still not sure what you’re talking about? I saw him get angry at himself for missing? As for getting upset at not getting a pass, that happens with most players???

Sorry mate I am still not sure what you’re talking about? I saw him get angry at himself for missing? As for getting upset at not getting a pass, that happens with most players???
No it was more than that which is why I picked up on it, it seemed to be towards Sessegnon and Lo Celso who I think need encouragement and time to
settle and it came across as petulant and Charlie big spuds. I know the scenario where you are free in the box abut someone shoots that get the arms flapping and moan but these weren’t as clear cut situations and it jarred with me as I don’t think it helps anyone (if he was gesturing to Aurier for his crossing it Eriksen for his corners then I’d sympathise given their experience and repeated failings!)

No it was more than that which is why I picked up on it, it seemed to be towards Sessegnon and Lo Celso who I think need encouragement and time to
settle and it came across as petulant and Charlie big spuds. I know the scenario where you are free in the box abut someone shoots that get the arms flapping and moan but these weren’t as clear cut situations and it jarred with me as I don’t think it helps anyone (if he was gesturing to Aurier for his crossing it Eriksen for his corners then I’d sympathise given their experience and repeated failings!)

I sincerely doubt it was what you think it was mate.

He is such a critical player for us, like Kane though, he has off days. We move on. He’d be in my starting 11 every week if fit.

Usually Son or Moura would have picked up the slack. Today, we had Sessegnon who just isn’t ready and Lo Celso who hasn’t had the minutes to be used to PL football. Both will be top players but we were carrying too many today and only had one CM

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Usually Son or Moura would have picked up the slack. Today, we had Sessegnon who just isn’t ready and Lo Celso who hasn’t had the minutes to be used to PL football. Both will be top players but we were carrying too many today and only had one CM

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
Not surprising for Kane and Dele not to be at their best seeing as they played such crucial roles 48 hours previously.

Back