• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

Is there STILL a question about him? One of the most intelligent, gifted, skillful and guileful players we have. If he plays right off the front man, he will be electric tonight. If he plays deeper he will be effective. Either way, he is absolutely vital to whatever we do...

Is there STILL a question about him? One of the most intelligent, gifted, skillful and guileful players we have. If he plays right off the front man, he will be electric tonight. If he plays deeper he will be effective. Either way, he is absolutely vital to whatever we do...

Couldn’t agree more. His two assists in Amsterdam were first class. This lad will be a big game player and I reckon he’ll turn in a big performance tonight.

I’ve heard some fans say he should be dropped. Poch would be mad to even consider not starting him. It’ll be 2 from Son, Kane and Moura. No way Alli and Eriksen don’t start.

We say guileful, opposing fans say he's a massive cunbt.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

We say guileful, opposing fans say he's a massive cunbt.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

He is a clam and I love him for it.

Every team needs those types of player and for years we had no one. Nice tidy footballers who would let themselves get walked over. That was us. Now we have the likes of Alli, Jan, Lamela and Rose. Dirty, hard, sneaky bastards who would, to coin a John Giles phrase, kill their granny to win.

I like the excuses being made for him. Rewatch the Amsterdam game - the first goal was not an assist - he tried to dribble the player and Lucas took the ball. 2nd assist - I hear some quarters that his return pass was meant for Llorente. That I will give to him.. If he needs a rest, I hope he gets one.

I don’t blame Poch for starting Kane. I do however think it was a mistake not to start Moura. Nothing to do with sentiment but he has scored vital goals in the competition this year at crucial times. Alli just hasn’t done enough to justify such faith in him. He’s not at Kane or Son’s level, he shouldn’t be undroppable. Too many times he picks the wrong option, tries one too many flicks (there’s a time and a place for nutmegs etc). I don’t want to stifle his game and make him afraid to try the unexpected but he needs to learn when to pick the simple option and when to NOT try and chip the keeper for example. He’s definitely not the player he was from 2016/17.

Couldn’t agree more. His two assists in Amsterdam were first class. This lad will be a big game player and I reckon he’ll turn in a big performance tonight.

I’ve heard some fans say he should be dropped. Poch would be mad to even consider not starting him. It’ll be 2 from Son, Kane and Moura. No way Alli and Eriksen don’t start.

Well I got that spectacularly wrong...

Really disappointed in him on Saturday. That’s not to spacegoat him or say he was the reason we lost but I expected so much more because he has such potential. He was dreadful.

Back