• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

Has to have been Talksport. There are some people who look at the icing on a cake and others who appreciate all the ingredients and how they work to make the cake great. Talksport are thicko icing lickers!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

It was the one on the official site. Think it was BBC Radio London. Not sure who the commentator was but Paul Parker was the co-commentator.

No chance IMO. Will be getting a carbon fibre wristbrace fitted for the second leg against City. Then watch Fernandinho single him out for some arm grabbing during the game.

Agreed! I think we need to actually play several games on Wednesday, including making absolutely sure that the very first time that horrible clam tries to do one of our players we let the ref know about and Poch lets the officials near him know. I would suggest that both team and staff need to "press" the officials together! I firmly believe the game will be won and lost including these moments. Guardiola isn't shy about it, and I want us to fight for all and complain about even a hair on Sonny's head being touched by that thug Otomendi...

Agreed! I think we need to actually play several games on Wednesday, including making absolutely sure that the very first time that horrible clam tries to do one of our players we let the ref know about and Poch lets the officials near him know. I would suggest that both team and staff need to "press" the officials together! I firmly believe the game will be won and lost including these moments. Guardiola isn't shy about it, and I want us to fight for all and complain about even a hair on Sonny's head being touched by that thug Otomendi...

Have you read that Poch made levy come down before the games and meet the officials
He said it’s what Juve do to get everyone on side

Let's hope The Two Eric(k)s are available for this one....let the sh.ithousing begin.

Fernandinho grabbed Dele's hand, and smashed it repeatedly in the ref's face until it broke. I believe Dele got a yellow for it. Fernandinho complained, of course, arguing that hitting the ref should be a red.

You should be shown the red

Got to say, I am amazed no-one has pointed out what an absolutely wonderful, brave performance that was from Dele. He was playing with a broken hand! He could not shield himself with that arm! Yet he dropped in once Sissoko went off and played a deep role, never shirking and as he does, defending the spaces with vision. Close to my MOTM TBH...

Got to say, I am amazed no-one has pointed out what an absolutely wonderful, brave performance that was from Dele. He was playing with a broken hand! He could not shield himself with that arm! Yet he dropped in once Sissoko went off and played a deep role, never shirking and as he does, defending the spaces with vision. Close to my MOTM TBH...
Hm, not this time for me. I think this is his best season for us, despite the injuries. His positional flexibility throughout the year has been important, and I think he will be absolutely crucial at home against Ajax. Without Son, I can even see Poch playing him as a false nine. But yesterday - and I know he had to play the most difficult role as a midfield anchor after Sissoko went off - I don't think he was close to MOTM (Toby for me). Having said that, his presence alone is the main reason why I'm quietly optimistic for the semi.

Back