• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

As we often do these in bursts, hopefully there will be some Eriksen and Verts news soon. Here are the current dates (bolds are the extensions this season):

2019 - Alder, Verts, Dembele, Llorente, Vorm
2020 - Eriksen, Janssen
2021 - Dier, Rose, Wanyama, Sissy, Davies, KWP, Onomah, Nkoudou, 2CV
2022 - Lloris, Aurier, Trippier, Foyth, Gazzaniga, Lamela
2023 - Moura, Son, Winks, Pochettino
2024 - Sanchez, Kane, Alli

Rumours this was signed in the summer along with Eriksen and the club were waiting for the right moment to release the news. No idea if true but could be something to bring some cheer in light of the stadium news.

Loads of talk that Eriksen has a chronic injury and he has a new child so may decide to stay put, I think once the stadium opens up there will be a lot more positivity around the club and players will realise we've arrived with the big boys (or closer to them).

What Eriksen's national team manager said was that he had a problem with an abdominal muscle and it could, potentially, develop into something chronic and that's why the club didn't want him to play in the recent internationals.

Sorry but how did you work that out? He signed an extension in 2012 and left in 2013. I'm saying contract extensions mean sweet fa as the Bale one proves that. He left a year after signing one and Alli will do the same.

Bale left with three years to go on his deal.
Just how much do you think Alli would cost with five years to go on his contract?

I think they just get on with it, with more immediate things to focus on.

Thats not to say the stadium isnt important though - I think there will be a big boost to the players when we finally do have a proper home ground again.

He's not match sharp. If Southgate picks him for England, I'll be tinkled, especially as we only have one "competitive" match.

Back