• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

He was a good player, not excellent. Makele doing all the defensive work which gave Lampard free reign to make those runs into the box and absolutely no defensive work was an excellent player Lampard was merely a very good player who had an excellent Drogba in front of him.

For England when he did not have those excellent players around him, he was shown up for what he was, a very good player no more.
He was excellent. That is why he was first pick over more than a decade for a Chelsea team under numerous managers, a Chelsea who had a bottomless pit of money to spend on transfers and yet chose to never replace him. It is also untrue to say that Lampard did no defensive work. His defensive stats are better than Dele’s for example. I think it is wrong to belittle Lampard’s career to saying he only looked good because of others around him. He got into a few different, very good Chelsea teams on merit.

He was excellent. That is why he was first pick over more than a decade for a Chelsea team under numerous managers, a Chelsea who had a bottomless pit of money to spend on transfers and yet chose to never replace him. It is also untrue to say that Lampard did no defensive work. His defensive stats are better than Dele’s for example. I think it is wrong to belittle Lampard’s career to saying he only looked good because of others around him. He got into a few different, very good Chelsea teams on merit.

Could not agree more, it always baffles me why folks have to belittle players just because hey play/played for certain teams.

Somebody needs to give the kid better advice.[

This is about the best thing he could be filmed doing in his spare time! Seeing this reminded me how young he still is (or how old and out of touch I am!).

It’s easy to forget on the pitch when he competes so easily with players up to 10 years older at an age where a lot of established pros still hadn’t broke into their first team.

This is about the best thing he could be filmed doing in his spare time! Seeing this reminded me how young he still is (or how old and out of touch I am!).

It’s easy to forget on the pitch when he competes so easily with players up to 10 years older at an age where a lot of established pros still hadn’t broke into their first team.
I think by 22 Rooney had already shagged a (36 year old) Granny Hooker.

Yeah. Hey Dele. Give up that millionaire playboy lifestyle and stop playing games.
Go get a real job you hippy!

I’m not knocking what he’s getting up to but he does open himself up to the tinkle being ripped out of him. I teach sixth formers who would think streaming yourself playing video games is beyond cringeworthy.

Anyhow, better than being down the pub, I suppose.

Back