• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

Lampard just bitter Dele got to celebrate twice away at the Bridge. I always thought Lampard came across quite well as a pundit but for those comments he can get stuffed...

Lampard was and is a cnut.

He only got the goals he got because of the system Mourinho played. He was so over rated, I used to call him Frank 25 shots to score a goal Lampard. I remember the world cup he played for us where he had 24 shots and did not get his goal. Over rated piece of chelski brick.

He only got the goals he got because of the system Mourinho played. He was so over rated, I used to call him Frank 25 shots to score a goal Lampard. I remember the world cup he played for us where he had 24 shots and did not get his goal. Over rated piece of chelski brick.
And don’t forget most of his goals were either penalties or massive deflected lucky goals

And don’t forget most of his goals were either penalties or massive deflected lucky goals

Showed me that just wacking the ball at pace in the direction of the goal will get you a percentage of goals a season, not a bad thing for a player or a team to do in itself. The were times in the last 15 minutes when i wanted us to hit first time, not taking a touch to get the ball under the control but hitting it first time into the danger area.

That ring-kissing celebration did my napper in too. He can kiss Dele’s ring imo.

Last edited:
Could not be less arsed with Dele going the floss. I don’t see why celebrating the goal by clenching your fists and shouting to the crowd should be considered fine but something that’s a bit of a viral hit can’t be. I don’t think Dele wants to be a meme, I think it’s something he’s been doing with his mates because he’s been playing the game it comes from and he scored a goal...and that’s the way he decided to celebrate with them.

Besides, he’s a player. Players celebrate. What Pardew did was ridiculous because he is expected to be a person that keeps his cool for the good of the team.

Lampard was an excellent player. He got the goals he did over a sustained period of time because he was an excellent player.

I can't stand him as a pundit and his remark about Dele's celebration was ridiculous (I'm sure Lampard celebrated every goal that he scored including those that made a game only 1-0 in the first half). However to say anything other than that Lampard was an excellent player is churlish IMO.

Lampard was an excellent player. He got the goals he did over a sustained period of time because he was an excellent player.

I can't stand him as a pundit and his remark about Dele's celebration was ridiculous (I'm sure Lampard celebrated every goal that he scored including those that made a game only 1-0 in the first half). However to say anything other than that Lampard was an excellent player is churlish IMO.

He was a good player, not excellent. Makele doing all the defensive work which gave Lampard free reign to make those runs into the box and absolutely no defensive work was an excellent player Lampard was merely a very good player who had an excellent Drogba in front of him.

For England when he did not have those excellent players around him, he was shown up for what he was, a very good player no more.

He was a good player, not excellent. Makele doing all the defensive work which gave Lampard free reign to make those runs into the box and absolutely no defensive work was an excellent player Lampard was merely a very good player who had an excellent Drogba in front of him.

For England when he did not have those excellent players around him, he was shown up for what he was, a very good player no more.
Chaps, perhaps take this to the Frank Lampard forum that the mods are about to create?

Back