• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
Think this kid deserves his own thread, this is not a transfer rumour or transfer wish(though I do wish)

Just more an appreciation of a kid who is going to be the next big thing in English football a bit like watching Bale at Southampton or Barkley when he first started getting old games at Everton.

He is in my mind a dead cert to be an England player he looks so good already.

Does he play for Brighton by any chance ???

Nope MK Dons not a team I like but they have unearthed a great player. Gifted box to box player who can pass score he has everything, in a seasons time he will be out of our range.

Same with Gomes the young English defender at Charlton. I know some young English players get over hyped but he is good and a decent price should get them both. I feel we still from the Bostock/Parrett deal that we now do not want to buy young english players when there are some good ones out there.

And?

Being the multicultural place we are, there are bound to be English people with names that don't sounds English. Just look at our Cricket team.

Don't even get me started on the cricket team!!

Will look out for him chich - looks good on youtube.

Nope MK Dons not a team I like but they have unearthed a great player. Gifted box to box player who can pass score he has everything, in a seasons time he will be out of our range.

Same with Gomes the young English defender at Charlton. I know some young English players get over hyped but he is good and a decent price should get them both. I feel we still from the Bostock/Parrett deal that we now do not want to buy young english players when there are some good ones out there.
iirc you said the same about nick powell.......shame he joined Utd so young, he has kinda lost his way a bit........looks like Leicester have found a good´un in Varney. Ran utd ragged yesterday

Word is out..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/mk-dons/11107393/Liverpool-and-Bayern-Munich-target-Dele-Alli-dances-to-his-own-tune-at-MK-Dons.html

iirc you said the same about nick powell.......shame he joined Utd so young, he has kinda lost his way a bit........looks like Leicester have found a good´un in Varney. Ran utd ragged yesterday

Well he looked good when he was on loan in the championship last year, young players really should think long and hard about what club to go to. If I was a young player I might not join spurs as we do not always give players a chance. Powell should have gone to Everton and play there for 3 or 4 seasons and he would go on to be as good as Scholes.

Some of these young English players have the skill needed. I really rate him but if he does not get game time his development will stall. Same goes for Alli he should never join city or Chelsea he should go some where he will play, I would like to say us but maybe Southampton is the best place for him.

Well he looked good when he was on loan in the championship last year, young players really should think long and hard about what club to go to. If I was a young player I might not join spurs as we do not always give players a chance. Powell should have gone to Everton and play there for 3 or 4 seasons and he would go on to be as good as Scholes.

Some of these young English players have the skill needed. I really rate him but if he does not get game time his development will stall. Same goes for Alli he should never join city or Chelsea he should go some where he will play, I would like to say us but maybe Southampton is the best place for him.

yeah i agree with all that. Powell still has time on his side and i hope he comes good

about Spurs not giving young players a chance, well we have signed highly rated yooung British talents in Lennon, Dawson, Thudd, Walker, Naughton, Rose and of course Bale and all have had good careers at Spurs. There willl always be a Bostock or Parrett too that doesnt quite make it, its impossible to always be right. So i think any young talented Brit should look at that if we ever came in for them in the future

yeah i agree with all that. Powell still has time on his side and i hope he comes good

about Spurs not giving young players a chance, well we have signed highly rated yooung British talents in Lennon, Dawson, Thudd, Walker, Naughton, Rose and of course Bale and all have had good careers at Spurs. There willl always be a Bostock or Parrett too that doesnt quite make it, its impossible to always be right. So i think any young talented Brit should look at that if we ever came in for them in the future

I see what your saying and it is true we give young players a chance but we do have a large turn over of players and I feel that if a player does not do well straight away then they are in a no win situation especially young players be they British of foreign.
o
Would like to see us go for this kid because I think we will regret it if we do not. Powell needs to leave man u to save his career.

I know every club is probably wise to any decent youngster out there nowadays but we really need to focus on producing or bringing in as many promising youngsters as we can.. there is already talk of a 4 homegrown per matchday 11 rule on the horizon.

If that happens I wonder how many teams will get the odd injury and have to play an average youth player and leave out top foreign signings who should've be starting?

I know every club is probably wise to any decent youngster out there nowadays but we really need to focus on producing or bringing in as many promising youngsters as we can.. there is already talk of a 4 homegrown per matchday 11 rule on the horizon.

If that happens I wonder how many teams will get the odd injury and have to play an average youth player and leave out top foreign signings who should've be starting?

4 homegrown per match day 11? That would kill the premier league.

4 homegrown per match day 11? That would kill the premier league.

As it stands now yes. It would be better to see from an England POV which is the best outcome IMO. Let's see more of our kids coming through and playing for the big sides ASAP.

Looks like your dream may come true.

BzsxN-pIEAInwGo.jpg

Looks like interest.

Back