• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dejan Lovren

So now Southampton have lost:

Pochettino
Shaw (£27m)
Lallana (£25m)
Lambert (£4m)
Lovren (£20m)
Chambers (£16m)

------

That's £92m and potentially another £20m+ move with Schneiderlein moving.

Not bad business for a team who finished mid-table!

They'll have to do some good incoming business this summer or they'll be fighting relegation this season.

I don't necessarily mean that they have to spend fortunes, providing that they bring in good replacements for those that have departed. So far, I think that the two they've brought in will prove to be astute signings and for good value. They need to be doing more of the same now.

They'll have to do some good incoming business this summer or they'll be fighting relegation this season.

I don't necessarily mean that they have to spend fortunes, providing that they bring in good replacements for those that have departed. So far, I think that the two they've brought in will prove to be astute signings and for good value. They need to be doing more of the same now.

A mid table team cannot replace 6 or 7 good first teamers and a manager in one summer, I'd be very surprised if they are not mired in the relegation battle this season. (Probably a good bet to put on them going down)

A mid table team cannot replace 6 or 7 good first teamers and a manager in one summer, I'd be very surprised if they are not mired in the relegation battle this season. (Probably a good bet to put on them going down)

Agreed. The team has been comprehensively gutted. Even though Spurs have - hopefully - benefited by hiring Pochettino, it's still sad to see. I feel bad for Southampton fans (for the little that's worth). They'll do well to avoid relegation this season in my view.

Agreed. The team has been comprehensively gutted. Even though Spurs have - hopefully - benefited by hiring Pochettino, it's still sad to see. I feel bad for Southampton fans (for the little that's worth). They'll do well to avoid relegation this season in my view.

Koeman isn't exactly an outstanding coach either.

I still think there will be at least 3 teams worse than them though (Villa, Burnley, Leicester, QPR and West Ham for starters)

Maybe they are doing the reverse of Tottenham/Liverpool. Instead of selling a super player and buying a complete team, maybe they are selling a complete team to buy a super player. Messi to Southampton nailed on

Back