• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dejan Lovren

They can have him. Good on Liverplol. Finally back in the Champs League and strengthen by buying half the team that finished 9th.

brilliant isn't it, can't wait for the wheels to fall off, Rodgers won't make Christmas

however, dunno why people are turning their noses up at 15m, these days you have to pay 20 odd million for an average BPL player

brilliant isn't it, can't wait for the wheels to fall off, Rodgers won't make Christmas

however, dunno why people are turning their noses up at 15m, these days you have to pay 20 odd million for an average BPL player

see-what-you-did-there-owl-see-what-you-did-demotivational-posters-1357418320.jpg

Can I check that it was Lovren who got dumped on his **** by Soldado when we played them a few months back

He also had a mare at their ground if I remember correctly along with Hoovield?

I don't seem him as anything better than what we have only slightly more exotic possibly

I don't doubt that after a season in the league he should be a better player but £20m....

I'd rather we brought another youngster in who is a bit of a unknown and take the gamble

£20m is far to much imo. We could spend 15m on a top notch defender and use the other 5m in wages.

Also what happens if he has a good season or 2 and the likes of Madrid come knocking? No thanks we have this every other season.

Yes Bedford it was Lovren, although I think he tried to be clever and fell on contact from Soldado expecting the ref to blow up. 9 times out of 10 that would have been the case, but the ref judged the contact not enough to warrant a free kick and Lovren was left looking like a mug whilst Poch fumed at the ref.

They should have at least aimed a bit higher and bought a proven top La liga forward, a brazilian national team midfield general or maybe the next Argentinian wonder kid.

I think the manager is ultimately the most important ingredient in the mix......oh wait where have we got our new gaffer from, not the f*cking team that finished 9th last season:)

Touche

Whats the obsession with this Lovren character? I watched him a couple of time saat WC and he wasnt exactly comfortable, could be due to the fact he was up against Neymer and GDS haha.

Anyways, is this just a case, **** we cant get anything better so best go for someone who is 'mediocre'. Beggars cant be choosers etc

Whats the obsession with this Lovren character? I watched him a couple of time saat WC and he wasnt exactly comfortable, could be due to the fact he was up against Neymer and GDS haha.

Anyways, is this just a case, **** we cant get anything better so best go for someone who is 'mediocre'. Beggars cant be choosers etc

I think its a case of Poch has worked with him all last season and has the inside track on him, probably thinks he is reliable, prem ready and a damn good defender, and wants him at his new club. but most of us wouldn't have a clue about any of that.

A disaster waiting to happen (read his Lyon days) 2-3 bad games like that at Spurs and the fans will be all over him. We are dodging a bullet here.

Nastasic? As in the guy at Emirates Marketing Project?? If he's available we should definately be in for him

Back