• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dejan Kulusevski

It was more that his inability to go round the outside made him predictable - every time he cut back inside. I'm a big fan of indirect AMs, like Eriksen etc., especially in balance with a direct one on the other flank. The issue for me yesterday was seeing him in a counterattacking system, meaning he was slowing things down. In a game where we are dominating possession his creativity will probably be very useful.

Traore is just terrible technically. There is a happy medium of physicality and technicality at WF, which is basically Son.

3 of his cuts inside led to shots on goal. 1 for him, 1 for bergwijn and 1 for kane.

It was more that his inability to go round the outside made him predictable - every time he cut back inside. I'm a big fan of indirect AMs, like Eriksen etc., especially in balance with a direct one on the other flank. The issue for me yesterday was seeing him in a counterattacking system, meaning he was slowing things down. In a game where we are dominating possession his creativity will probably be very useful.

Traore is just terrible technically. There is a happy medium of physicality and technicality at WF, which is basically Son.

Are you on a windup mate? His first fecking 20 minutes in English football? I know everyone is entitled to an opinion but you are batbrick crazy.

Last edited:
Love this - https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/dejan-kulusevski-tottenham-antonio-conte-b981106.html

New Tottenham signing Dejan Kulusevski has promised Antonio Conte he “loves suffering” and says the head coach was “everything” in his decision to join the club.

Kulusevski and Rodrigo Bentancur came off the bench in Saturday’s FA Cup fourth-round 3-1 win over Brighton, with Conte saying afterwards he wanted the deadline-day signings from Juventus to get an immediate taste of the intensity of English football.

Conte is renowned for his gruelling training regime and Kulusevski said: “I love suffering! That’s one thing about me, from when I was born. I love to work hard and I’ve already seen how they work [at Spurs]. It’s incredible.

“Even after the game we had a crazy session. The training here is much more different from Italy — in a very good way. People are running faster, everything is faster to try to get us stronger.”

Harry Kane’s double and a Solly March own goal earned Spurs victory over Brighton, who briefly halved the deficit through Yves Bissouma, to set up a fifth-round tie at Middlesbrough.

Kulusevski, 21, played the final 25 minutes and saw plenty of the ball in a series of late counter-attacks, while midfielder Bentancur caught the eye with some deft touches.

Asked if Conte was a factor in him joining the club on an initial 18-month loan deal, Sweden international Kulusevski said: “He was everything.

“Firstly, it’s a fantastic club and he has very good training, very good tactics, his staff are fantastic. This week has been really amazing and I’m very, very honoured to be here. Conte is a winner and I want to be a winner.”

“He was everything. Yes, firstly it’s a fantastic club but with him you see how much more they run now,” Kulusevski said.
“He has very good training, very good tactics, his staff are fantastic, he works a lot, he explains things, if you don’t understand, he explains them again. So this week has been really amazing and I’m very, very honoured to be here.
To be my age, and have had so many good coaches that I have, is pretty amazing. Now being 21 and having Conte is just very, very good. He’s a winner and I want to be a winner, so I think I’m on the right side. When I came here, the training here was much more different from Italy – in a very good way. People are running faster, everything is faster to try to get us stronger. So it was very good because that’s what I need – I need my body to feel alive so I can think faster with my head. So I’m very happy to be here and the more I train, the easier it’ll be. It’s very good conditions. I love suffering. That’s one thing about me.”

I can see an argument for pace when we break but Moura and Bergwijn have only scored 15 goals between them in the last 2 and a half seasons (c120 appearances). I think we’ll see Moura involved regularly in the big games but against the rest of the league I can see an opportunity for Kulu purely based on his decision making and for offering that option to cut in and shoot. We saw this when Bale got 11 in 20 without going outside with pace.

I can see an argument for pace when we break but Moura and Bergwijn have only scored 15 goals between them in the last 2 and a half seasons (c120 appearances). I think we’ll see Moura involved regularly in the big games but against the rest of the league I can see an opportunity for Kulu purely based on his decision making and for offering that option to cut in and shoot. We saw this when Bale got 11 in 20 without going outside with pace.

Remember that chap Iile Dumetrescu who was a one trick cut inside at every opportunity chap? I just hope Kulu can do more than just the cut inside trick as he will be found out quickly in this league.

Remember that chap Iile Dumetrescu who was a one trick cut inside at every opportunity chap? I just hope Kulu can do more than just the cut inside trick as he will be found out quickly in this league.

I remember seeing him in one of his first games for us at Ipswich, it was a midweek game and i had my son with me. We won 3-1 and Dumetrescu was MOM and laid on both goals for Klinsman and scored a great goal for himself, said to my boy "we have got a great player here" my boy has never let me live that down since. :eek:

I remember seeing him in one of his first games for us at Ipswich, it was a midweek game and i had my son with me. We won 3-1 and Dumetrescu was MOM and laid on both goals for Klinsman and scored a great goal for himself, said to my boy "we have got a great player here" my boy has never let me live that down since. :eek:

Could have worked better for ozzie if he was a bit stronger. But it was just attack and defence with nothing really in the middle.

Amazing this kid is a liability as hes one footed, we found this out in 20 odd minutes, it took some a lot longer to find out their idols (Lamela and Lo Celso) had the same problem along with young Gil. I think it would be better to wait a bit longer to make any decisions on him.

I remember watching Dumitrescu's first for us game with my Dad. I still remember near the end of the game my Dad saying - 'he won't make it here, he can only beat a player on the left side and that will be worked out within just a few weeks'. He thought Popescu was excellent however. He always had a decent eye for quickly telling whether a player was good or not to be fair to my old man and wasn't wrong about too many players - including persuading one of the boot manufacturers (I think it was Puma) to take the plunge and give Robbie Fowler a rather big deal before he'd really broken through.

I'm quite sure Kulu was holding back. Smart thing to do too. Conte will know when he's match fit and I hope soon so we can see the real Kulu.

Back