• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dejan Kulusevski

Kulusevski is clearly doing a great job for us....but whereas his style has a bit of the battering ram to it, I prefer the almost effortless way that Bentacur plays precision passes. There's something wonderful about that elegant, nonchalant way that Bentacur distributes the ball...and then pulls off a killer tackle.
Great to have both in the team. Add a couple of wingbacks of comparable quality and we would be a top top team.

I think it’s incredible what a difference two good signings can make.

Following so many poor signings in the past, players that for whatever reason just didn’t make it with us. Whether that was down to the player failing to adapt to a new club, and new league, or if the signing didn’t fit our system, or was an ‘on the cheap’ signing that was a gamble that didn’t pay off.

Kulu and Bentancur have been a breath of fresh air. They have arrived and immediately delivered strong performances. They fit in to our team perfectly and it’s hard to believe that they only arrived earlier this year.

Romero too has been excellent. Maybe Serie A is the real place to shop and not Ligue 1.

Following so many poor signings in the past, players that for whatever reason just didn’t make it with us. Whether that was down to the player failing to adapt to a new club, and new league, or if the signing didn’t fit our system, or was an ‘on the cheap’ signing that was a gamble that didn’t pay off.

Kulu and Bentancur have been a breath of fresh air. They have arrived and immediately delivered strong performances. They fit in to our team perfectly and it’s hard to believe that they only arrived earlier this year.

Romero too has been excellent. Maybe Serie A is the real place to shop and not Ligue 1.
They all have one thing in common
Mind set
They all seem to want to just be better
There is no invoice complacency in them and they all see us an opportunity for progression
The mind set they have all come with is light years away from what some other players have brought with them

This.

Mind set
There is no invoice complacency in them and they all see us an opportunity for progression
The mind set they have all come with is light years away from what some other players have brought with them

And This.

Early days for sure but they have both shown they have talent and good attitudes.

Mind set
I really hope that this is down to Paratici and Conte rather than blind luck. It's incredibly refreshing to see a couple of players come in and make an instant difference, rather than all the "needs a season to bed in" crap we usually get.

However, it may be that they just happened to know that Bentancur and Kulusevski would fit perfectly, having worked with them before and seeing that they'd fallen out of favour. It'll be very interesting to see who they come up with in the summer.

I'm certainly tempering my expectations for Sarr next season

I really hope that this is down to Paratici and Conte rather than blind luck. It's incredibly refreshing to see a couple of players come in and make an instant difference, rather than all the "needs a season to bed in" crap we usually get.

However, it may be that they just happened to know that Bentancur and Kulusevski would fit perfectly, having worked with them before and seeing that they'd fallen out of favour. It'll be very interesting to see who they come up with in the summer.
They have come from Juve
A club that expects to win every game

Mind set

A 100% this. Look at how determined everything about Kulusevski is. He just wants to win and get better. You can see it in his eyes, a warrior - he's not gonna laze around and he's going to want to avenge every opportunity he might miss. Why Juve let us have him is a bit of a mystery, players with his skill set and that fighting spirit don't exactly grow on trees. Will be a star for us, no doubt about it.

A 100% this. Look at how determined everything about Kulusevski is. He just wants to win and get better. You can see it in his eyes, a warrior - he's not gonna laze around and he's going to want to avenge every opportunity he might miss. Why Juve let us have him is a bit of a mystery, players with his skill set and that fighting spirit don't exactly grow on trees. Will be a star for us, no doubt about it.
Juve over spent and also have a manager who doesn’t suit the current squad
Their league form is great but IMO they will still not make top 4
They sold Kulu and bentacur as they needed to balance the books
What I am finding interesting is he has performed as well as Diaz at pool with 2 goals but Kulu has the assists that Diaz hasn’t
I mean no hype and no comments that I’ve read in comparison … how odd

Juve over spent and also have a manager who doesn’t suit the current squad
Their league form is great but IMO they will still not make top 4
They sold Kulu and bentacur as they needed to balance the books
What I am finding interesting is he has performed as well as Diaz at pool with 2 goals but Kulu has the assists that Diaz hasn’t
I mean no hype and no comments that I’ve read in comparison … how odd

I think Kulu is getting plenty of positive comment from the media to be fair.

I think Kulu is getting plenty of positive comment from the media to be fair.
Not really
I’ve heard them today
It’s as if he hasn’t played in the last 6 games
The guys top drawer
And a few weeks older than Foden but looks like a man rather than a chav

Not really
I’ve heard them today
It’s as if he hasn’t played in the last 6 games
The guys top drawer
And a few weeks older than Foden but looks like a man rather than a chav

A lot have been talking of our front three. Yes kane and son get the most attention. For obvious reasons.
Bentancur is getting good reviews too. Danny murphy had him as a pick (of 3) on talksport today.

A lot have been talking of our front three. Yes kane and son get the most attention. For obvious reasons.
Bentancur is getting good reviews too. Danny murphy had him as a pick (of 3) on talksport today.
yep it all seems very recent… as in the last 5 days

Mind set

agree about the right mindset - they have a professional attitude and seem like straightforward determined guys. But for me it’s technical ability that they have in common. Romero, Bentancur and Kulu can control a football. They can craft a touch or a pass. Players who’ve had a football at their feet from a young age and are dedicated to it, and it shows.

agree about the right mindset - they have a professional attitude and seem like straightforward determined guys. But for me it’s technical ability they have in common. Romero, Bentancur and Kulu can control a football. They can craft a touch or a pass. Players who’ve had a football at their feet from a young age and are dedicated to it, and it shows.
But all pro players can do that
The issue is lost can’t do it when under pressure
The pressure element is when the great players make their own time and space
I agree Romero has it but we have seen that last year
The two new lads from Juve have it too

Back