• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dejan Kulusevski

I saw all of sweedens games this summer (as Im Norwegian) and cant say he was amazing.. but lett hope hes going to be amazing for Spurs
He wasn't amazing. I didn't say amazing. I said a good player. You then chose to cherry pick some stats to show he didn't score or assist - both of which are narrow metrics.

This is why Im tinkled:
L. Díaz
Porto
Liga NOS
2021/2022
-

You're upset that we're not Liverpool? We have to start winning things if we want to edge out other clubs to get the signings we want... otherwise we go down the shortlist until the point of wondering if there's any good attacking talent on Mars.

I haven't really watched this guy play and as he's still young, it's not like there's much reputation to his best position but I'm wondering whether he's intended to play as a winger or as a CAM... or maybe he's just there to fill in whatever gaps there are left to fill. Will Conte alter his formation slightly to accommodate the new signings or are they here to strengthen the current system?

I haven't really watched this guy play and as he's still young, it's not like there's much reputation to his best position but I'm wondering whether he's intended to play as a winger or as a CAM... or maybe he's just there to fill in whatever gaps there are left to fill. Will Conte alter his formation slightly to accommodate the new signings or are they here to strengthen the current system?
Conte doesn’t alter his system
That’s the whole point of his set up
You play his way or not at all

YouTube vid I saw he looks good on the ball, strong, can use both feet but predominantly his left and has an eye for a pass and can finish well. Seems to have a good work ethic too. I know videos can be misleading but touch wood I think he'll do well for us.

Then you are not a child. Give the kid a chance. He's 21 years old and was awarded serie a young player of the year award 18 months ago. He needs our support. Not our fans bashing him because he's not who they wanted to buy. That has nothing to do with him.
You are right, I rate some of his attacking skills. I think he will take Mouras spot, but i think he needs a fast AM next to him.. and now that is Skipp

Back