• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dejan Kulusevski

Never understood why there isn't a push for professional players to use both feet ... its like receptionist that can only type with one hand.
I still play 6 a side twice a week and the young lads cannot understand how I can pass and shoot off both feet
Truth is when I was younger my school team had a weakness at left back so I made that my target position… then as I got older I used my left more and more and moved to CM and played the Jan Molby role (I’m a fat guy). But I’m also quick over 30 metres with the ball…
I’m know a pro footballer is miles better than me with high feet but it’s the lack of confidence with to use the other foot that bothers me

I still play 6 a side twice a week and the young lads cannot understand how I can pass and shoot off both feet
Truth is when I was younger my school team had a weakness at left back so I made that my target position… then as I got older I used my left more and more and moved to CM and played the Jan Molby role (I’m a fat guy). But I’m also quick over 30 metres with the ball…
I’m know a pro footballer is miles better than me with high feet but it’s the lack of confidence with to use the other foot that bothers me

GHod I am the same I hate players that can not use both feet.

I trained myself to play both footed too, and I used to be very one footed. It took about a year. I can't quite get the same power off shots/long balls, but I can pass and tackle just as well off either, without thought. I did about 3 seasons at LB and still play LCB, despite being right footed. It really isn't the hardest thing to do.

I trained myself to play both footed too, and I used to be very one footed. It took about a year. I can't quite get the same power off shots/long balls, but I can pass and tackle just as well off either, without thought. I did about 3 seasons at LB and still play LCB, despite being right footed. It really isn't the hardest thing to do.
I agree but with elite players the margins are finer
Still it’s a basic they should nail

We used to have sessions with the young kids that insisted they only used their weaker foot, at first it was hard and a bit chaotic but eventually it worked and they got used to it. The secret is that you have to get them doing it as youngsters and it then becomes normal for them.

We used to have sessions with the young kids that insisted they only used their weaker foot, at first it was hard and a bit chaotic but eventually it worked and they got used to it. The secret is that you have to get them doing it as youngsters and it then becomes normal for them.
I love the Brazilian technique where you take a number and that’s your position for the game… you become much more versatile and flexible as a player

I love the Brazilian technique where you take a number and that’s your position for the game… you become much more versatile and flexible as a player

Do not know much about the Brazil set up but i did spend time at the Ajax academy and they did similar. Most of the youngsters where played in several posistions in training and on the use of both feet.

Do not know much about the Brazil set up but i did spend time at the Ajax academy and they did similar. Most of the youngsters where played in several posistions in training and on the use of both feet.
It’s one where you take a coin when you turn up and your number corresponds to a position

My grandson is left footed and he spends hours shooting and crossing with his right foot, hes now working on his turning both ways.

Only seen Greaves on highlights (too young I'm afraid) ... but Hoddles technique was lifted straighted from a book.

I am a old fart ( at least that is what my old lady calls me) but Greaves was magical and considering he played most of his games on pitches that were like ploughed fields i really mean that i have never seen a striker as good as he was.

Back