• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Defoe caught offside again

Enter the Pitbull

Luke Young
Defoe cheats on Alex

Spurs ace beds model behind Burke's back

SNE2701A---532M_1497616a.jpg
Arm in arm ... Alexandra Burke and Jermain Defoe this week
Rex

Exclusive
By ALASTAIR TAYLOR, STEPHEN MOYES and COLIN ROBERTSON, TV Editor

Published: Today at 00:14

FOOTIE ace Jermain Defoe cheated on pop star girlfriend Alexandra Burke with a model he smuggled into a hotel room.

The Spurs and England striker, 29, romped with Geordie Laura Brown, 23, in Saudi Sportswashing Machine after two previous meetings. Laura said: ÔÇ£I never planned on sleeping with him, it just happened.ÔÇØ
The model who got friendly on Facebook with Defoe said last night: ÔÇ£IÔÇÖm not going to lie ÔÇö we did have sex.ÔÇØ
Now, Laura says, she regrets it ÔÇö and feels sorry for Hallelujah singer Alexandra.
Laura told a friend: ÔÇ£Alexandra has been pictured wearing JermainÔÇÖs Spurs shirt.
SNE2701CBB--532_1497614a.jpg
Hotel romp ... Laura

ÔÇ£But she obviously has not a clue he has cheated on her. I feel so sorry for her.ÔÇØ She added: ÔÇ£You can see girls in Saudi Sportswashing Machine clubs week after week with different footballers and I think, ÔÇÿYou are so stupidÔÇÖ. Now IÔÇÖm the stupid one.ÔÇØ
Defoe and X Factor winner Alexandra, 23, have been happy to display their togetherness in public and are known as a celebrity couple.
Earlier this week they stepped out arm in arm in Hertfordshire in front of cameras and looking loved-up.
Last month Alexandra comforted Defoe when his friend Fabrice Muamba collapsed with a cardiac arrest during SpursÔÇÖ FA Cup game against Bolton Wanderers.
And the 2008 X Factor winner wore the ÔÇ£DefoeÔÇØ shirt for a volleyball game in the Caribbean earlier this month.
SNN2704AA-532F_1497678a.jpg
Celeb couple ... Defoe and Alexandra this week
REX

But Defoe smuggled Laura, a nursing assistant who also models at promotional events, into his room at NewcastleÔÇÖs Malmaison hotel. Laura, who says she met Defoe twice previously after they struck up a friendship on Facebook, said: ÔÇ£I never planned on sleeping with him, it just happened. He texted me and said. ÔÇÿIÔÇÖm in your home town.ÔÇÖ
"He told me he wanted to see me and messaged his room number.
"We chatted for a while then started cuddling and talked about watching a film.
"But as we lay on the bed he started rubbing his hands on me and we ended up having sex.
"The next day I felt dreadful about it. IÔÇÖd asked him about Alexandra Burke and he told me it was ÔÇÿearly daysÔÇÖ.
SNN2705CC---532_1497677a.jpg
Singer ... in aceÔÇÖs footie shirt
Cruise Pictures

"It now appears that they really are an item. I was shocked when I saw pictures of them together in the paper this week. And Alexandra has apparently said she is in love. I am very upset.ÔÇØ Laura ÔÇö who has been a contestant on BBC 3ÔÇÖs comedy game show World Series of Dating ÔÇö told her friend she had been Facebook chums with Defoe ÔÇ£for a long timeÔÇØ and they had exchanged ÔÇ£loads of messagesÔÇØ.
She added they first met last October when she spent five hours in his hotel room in Saudi Sportswashing Machine, the night before SpursÔÇÖ Premier League game against the Magpies.
The pal said Laura told her they kissed and cuddled on the bed after a flirty chat.
But she went home by taxi at 1.30am with Defoe telling her: ÔÇ£I respect you for that.ÔÇØ The pal said: ÔÇ£The next day Defoe scored in the game and texted Laura that night saying she was his lucky charm. Laura thought they were genuine friends.ÔÇØ
Weeks later, when Laura was visiting London, Defoe made contact and invited her and two friends to visit his home in Hertfordshire for a few hours.
He then arranged for a driver to take the group to a party they were due to attend in the capital. The pal said: ÔÇ£Laura said nothing happened and he was a real gentleman.ÔÇØ

The two stopped ÔÇ£talkingÔÇØ online soon afterwards but started again last month. That led to the sexy tryst in the hotel room. Laura told her mate: ÔÇ£We stayed together all night. At first we were just talking and it was a nice, fun time. ÔÇ£About 11pm he said he needed to go to bed to get plenty of sleep.
ÔÇ£He said I could stay and he just started cuddling me as we lay on the bed. We lay like that for about 45 minutes but stupidly I gave in.ÔÇØ
Laura, who lives in a town ten miles away from Saudi Sportswashing Machine, tweeted the day after the fling: ÔÇ£You never know what goes on behind closed doors #sotrue.ÔÇØ
A spokesman for Defoe declined to comment last night.

He's never going to change, she knows exactly what she's doing, it doesn't affect anyone other than those involved.

Therefore, all aboard the Defoe Love Bus \o/ \o/ \o/

The swine.

I don't think he's an arse nor particulary thick.

He's just a spoiled footballer with too much time, too much money, too many "pals" licking his arse and too many Lauras around him.

100 % written by a publicist or a newspaper ghost writing journalist, btw. F*ck*ng slag.

I don't think he's an arse nor particulary thick.

He's just a spoiled footballer with too much time, too much money, too many "pals" licking his arse and too many Lauras around him.

100 % written by a publicist or a newspaper ghost writing journalist, btw. F*ck*ng slag.

have you heard the man compose a sentence? he's as thick as a fudging plank.

Jesus christ, when do people grow out of wearing a cap like a complete bellend?

Defoe has a potted relationship history with glamour models and reality TV stars, including a broken engagement to retail manager Charlotte Mears in 2007.
He left Mears heartbroken when he dumped her for her friend Danielle Lloyd.

Lloyd's romance with Defoe fizzled out after just two months and she went on to date his team-mate Jamie O'Hara - her now-fiance, who currently plays for the Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Defoe then dated Celebrity Big Brother winner Chantelle Houghton for five months in 2009, and later that same year dated Welsh model Imogen Thomas for six months.

Chantelle revealed in a 2010 interview: 'He's a nasty person - cheats on everyone. He told me it was because I was too nice.'
'I thought, what should I do, turn into a really horrible person? There are some right weird people out there.'
When contacted by the Mail Online, Jermain's representation said: 'We do not wish to comment on these claims in today's Sun newspaper.'

Alexandra Burke seems to be the fakest most insincere human being when she's being interviewed plus she had the audacity to claim her mum is jealous of her. For that alone i'm happy Jermain has done this.

Defoe cheats on Alex

She added they first met last October when she spent five hours in his hotel room in Saudi Sportswashing Machine, the night before Spurs’ Premier League game against the Magpies.
The pal said Laura told her they kissed and cuddled on the bed after a flirty chat.

But she went home by taxi at 1.30am with Defoe telling her: “I respect you for that.” The pal said: “The next day Defoe scored in the game and texted Laura that night saying she was his lucky charm. Laura thought they were genuine friends.”

i dont care if he scored, that is no way to prepare for a game. He'd be better off looking at dvds of strikers that can stay onside in games

Back