1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Please read this post: https://www.glory-glory.co.uk/community/threads/fund-raising-for-jeremy-yermiyahu.10542/
    Dismiss Notice

Dear Robbie Cabage

Discussion in 'Spurs News & Views' started by spurs' magna carter, 3 Oct 2014.

1. spurs' magna carter

spurs' magna carter Sebastien Bassong

Well done for spotting the obvious in yet another wunderbar contribution to BBC Sport.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29469397

:rolleyes:

2. Eriktheviking

Eriktheviking Sebastien Bassong

Obvious to us maybe but he spot on. Dont see what the issue is.

3. indianspur

indianspur Guest

good article actually, and the following point quite important

The Europa League will not be helping with that, even though Pochettino fields a virtually entirely different team for those fixtures.
    Playing in and travelling to those ties means less opportunity to work with his players in training, which was something Pochettino clearly did with some success at Southampton.

4. Spur of the moment

Spur of the moment Steve Carr

Loathe him as much as I do it hurts all the more to admit he's mostly spot on. The only quibble I have with that article is he reckons Kane is not quite ready for a PL start. Whereas I'm convinced he could hardly do worse than Ade or Soldado and would probably do a lot better - for sixty minutes at least.

Has to be worth a try - especially if Ade fails again against Southampton.

5. Mr_B

Mr_B Jose Dominguez

had another dig at us on MOTD for not being a top team

6. mjc23

mjc23 Allan Nielsen

Well we're not really a top team are we. We don't tend to finish top of anything. Except sometimes the fair play league.

7. elltrev

elltrev Niko Kranjcar

Agree with you - very little insight there. **** pundit.

On MOTD when he was asked why Sigurdsson was doing well at Swansea again but did poorly at Spurs - the only 'analysis' he could muster was that 'some players just fit certain clubs better'. Again, great insight Robbie - I wonder how much he is being paid for that gold?

8. spurs' magna carter

spurs' magna carter Sebastien Bassong

My point is that yes I know Spurs won't finish top four this season, also when did Poch say we could win the league this season? Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure that he said the goal over the coming years was to win the league, not that we can win it this season.

I really liked it when bashed Barton three years on MOTD bar that I can't think of a really good point he's made.

9. mudshark

mudshark Mitchell Thomas

He's there to make Shearer seem as though he's got interesting and intelligent things to say.