• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

DeAndre Yedlin

Watched the first half when he got the assist, he looked a threat. Don't see how it'd fit in Pochs system but he would fit at wing back and really providing us with width, an outlet.

He would be our new "inverted" left winger. No problem, as he is so right footed!

can't believe we signed with a risk on that passport !

could we unwind the deal if he couldn't play in england?

Walker has resumed training with the first team and hopes to be available again after the international break. :eek:

can't believe we signed with a risk on that passport !

could we unwind the deal if he couldn't play in england?

I don't think there was a risk, more to do with how if he didn't get his EU passport he'd have to wait til the summer.

Looking forward to seeing this guy and Walker back in action

I know we will never see it but would love to see us play 4-4-2 with..

Walker--------Verts-------Dier---------Rose

Yedlin-------Eriksen------Mason-------Townsend

--------------Kane--------Soldado

PACE AVE IT!!!

[video=youtube;DnTZuMFqtdY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnTZuMFqtdY[/video]

Asked about the prospect of playing at White Hart Lane, he said: “Very exciting. I’ve watched videos of what the atmosphere is like just to get prepared for it and it sends chills down my back just to see what the support is like there.

[video=youtube;DnTZuMFqtdY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnTZuMFqtdY[/video]

Asked about the prospect of playing at White Hart Lane, he said: “Very exciting. I’ve watched videos of what the atmosphere is like just to get prepared for it and it sends chills down my back just to see what the support is like there.

Obviously videos from a few years back then

@HotspurRelated: DeAndre Yedlin will join Tottenham Hotspur next month after getting a Latvian passport, via @JakeFCohen.

Back