• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

DeAndre Yedlin

Re: Official - DeAndre Yedlin signs

That is a great article and basically puts this thread to bed... it asks and answers every question everyone will have!

If you're about to ask a question, just read that article first!

Glad you enjoyed it, I posted it as I thought it was very informative.

Makes a lot of sense from a "squad management point of view". I really rate Walker highly enough to think that he could be one we'll struggle to keep around in a couple of years. Having a young, highly talented player lined up as his understudy with the potential to replace him if that does happen makes a lot of sense. If Walker stays we might have some interesting competition for places, if Yedlin isn't good enough we probably don't end up losing a ton on the deal. Meanwhile short term we have Walker (and for now at least Naughton), so Yedlin staying and developing with Seattle until January at least makes sense.

[video=youtube;JD25ZRS_6hY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JD25ZRS_6hY[/video]

yedlin nice cross at 2:20

speedy little bugger
[video]https://cdn.mediacru.sh/Od4R13ngtp_-.mp4[/video]

Can't wait to see this guy in a Spurs shirt. Looks a very exciting player to watch.

unreal pace. scary.

UntimelyDistinctCanvasback.gif

That reminds me of Ledley's tackle on Arjen Robben a few seasons ago

That reminds me of Ledley's tackle on Arjen Robben a few seasons ago

In a way maybe, but pretty sure that Yedlin has made up a lot more ground than Ledley did who was also assisted by Robben's hesitation in shooting....

Love the way he lost the ball.

:lol: just what i thought.....what he did with the ball in the first place is more scary than the pace he showed to recover his gaffe :)

:lol: just what i thought.....what he did with the ball in the first place is more scary than the pace he showed to recover his gaffe :)

Disagree. Silly errors are all part and parcel of being a young player. If he's any good he should make less and less of those as the years go on, but that pace should be with him for the best part of a decade if he's lucky with injuries and stays fit.

Reminiscent of Danny Rose' assist for Shane Long at Hull last season, should be entertaining having those 2 as our full backs!

Did the guy above say the same thing about Rose as he said about Yedlin?

Reading on the interweb tonight that he had a great game playing on the wing for his national team tonight, prompting pundits and Klinsmann to state that he could step up to that position in the future. Did anyone see him play today??

Reading on the interweb tonight that he had a great game playing on the wing for his national team tonight, prompting pundits and Klinsmann to state that he could step up to that position in the future. Did anyone see him play today??

Watched the first half when he got the assist, he looked a threat. Don't see how it'd fit in Pochs system but he would fit at wing back and really providing us with width, an outlet.

Back