• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

DeAndre Yedlin

Re: Official - DeAndre Yedlin signs

Delighted by the move! I thought that he looked excellent in the World Cup and he was the one player that I really wanted us to sign. As others have said, he looks like he has a good combination of quick attacking play, and an ability to defend. Plus, he is only young, so has time to improve his defensive positioning. A bargain really, at that price!

I assume that a lot of the ground work for the signing was completed whilst our squad were in the USA. Good to hear that both Dempsey and Klinsmann spoke positively about our club.

Glad to finally have him on board: feared Roma might have snatched him away at the last minute. :p Like I said in the transfer thread, he sounds like an intelligent, grounded young man, and I'm glad we've snapped him up. Gives Walker a bit more to worry about. :)

Bu8UJv8IQAAh6TK.jpg:large

who are those numpties

Actually excited by this signing yet gutted we won't see him for another year. Well done Spurs.

Has the Bobby Convey signing gone through yet? Only been waiting 10 years or so ... :)

Actually excited by this signing yet gutted we won't see him for another year. Well done Spurs.

Im sure it was a stipulation of buying him. And it might not be a year. Their season finishes in December i think so he could come in Jan.

But with Walker, Naughton and Fredericks we hardly need him right now so its better he plays. Time for Naughton to go now. 5 years and he wont beat out Walker. Yedlin is like for like with walker and his pace. So is Fredericks.

he is a bit small isnt he

Im sure it was a stipulation of buying him. And it might not be a year. Their season finishes in December i think so he could come in Jan.

But with Walker, Naughton and Fredericks we hardly need him right now so its better he plays. Time for Naughton to go now. 5 years and he wont beat out Walker. Yedlin is like for like with walker and his pace. So is Fredericks.

The "well done Spurs" was genuine, I think it's an excellent piece of business. Not sure if it came across as sarcastic

The "well done Spurs" was genuine, I think it's an excellent piece of business. Not sure if it came across as sarcastic

yeah i took it as sarcasm as the previous statement was disappointment. That's the internet for you ;)

Smart buy, very little downside .. well done and welcome to Spurs Yedlin

I am a bit confused though Seattle season ends in late October to mid November why can't we bring him on straight after? Seen various reports that he won't be here until 2015-2016 season?

Back