• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

DeAndre Yedlin

Hertyid (supposed ITK): And Yedlin was total pants in training last year and massively surprised everyone in the friendly.

From other stuff Hertyid have posted, we are to assume that he knows a player or two. Possibly some low level staff as well.

Hertyid (supposed ITK): And Yedlin was total pants in training last year and massively surprised everyone in the friendly.

in training he is up against PL class players. In the friendlies he was faced with non league level blokes. Make of that what you will

So where exactly did you 'hear' that?.... Are we talking from a man in the pub or from a player or member of the coaching staff?
Someone from, or close to (I didn't get any names) the coaching staff supposedly told someone I know, and it's been quoted on the interweb also. This was back in mars/april irc.

Last edited:
Townsend has been ripping it up training I believe (don't know where I heard that... on here maybe). What happens in training doesn't always translate to the pitch at game time.

He's just got an "assist" for the USA. I put it in quotes because it was an own goal resulting from Yedlin's cross. Have to say, it was a fantastic cross...

I would much rather keep him around than Townsend as an impact sub.
Pace running at you, especially late in a game, is very hard to defend against. Even if it doesn't have much end product, it puts you on the back foot.

He is arguably faster than Lennon and based on what I have seen a better crosser

potentially, probably a little worse than Lennon was at beating his man (Lennon in prime).

he will face the same challenge as Lennon, only useful if you are willing to get the ball to him early. It was clear in the US game yesterday that the midfield knew he was an outlet and got to the ball to him early and often, and that made him a threat almost all game.

potentially, probably a little worse than Lennon was at beating his man (Lennon in prime).

he will face the same challenge as Lennon, only useful if you are willing to get the ball to him early. It was clear in the US game yesterday that the midfield knew he was an outlet and got to the ball to him early and often, and that made him a threat almost all game.

I have seen the highlights of a number of his international appearances and his final ball has proved to be far more consistent than Lennon. Klinnsman has realised his effectiveness higher up the pitch which is why he has been pushed forward

I have seen the highlights of a number of his international appearances and his final ball has proved to be far more consistent than Lennon. Klinnsman has realised his effectiveness higher up the pitch which is why he has been pushed forward
But he still has the number two on his back.

His technique for that dinked cross, wow. Hope KW1 was watching.

No disagreement, I'm based in the US, seen a fair bit of him for the US, that delivery is fairly consistent

Back