• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

DeAndre Yedlin

LutonSpurs

Eric Dear
Taylor Twellman ‏@TaylorTwellman 2m
Hearing Spurs have jumped ahead of everyone else in Yedlin sweepstakes. He'd stay in Seattle for 2014 before joining Tottenham.

Taylor Twellman ‏@TaylorTwellman 2m
Hearing Spurs have jumped ahead of everyone else in Yedlin sweepstakes. He'd stay in Seattle for 2014 before joining Tottenham.

I'd be very happy with that. Looked excellent in the World Cup and has the attributes to succeed in English football.

I think he'll become even more of a star player for the USMNT too. So signing him would do our profile in the U.S. no harm at all.

I see it as a marketing exercise primarily. Always worth having a Yank on the books. He is lightening quick and I imagine backup to Kyle Walker.

Apparently the tweeter us very reliable on US stuff. I remember his commentary on the Seattle game. Came across an idiot.

I see it as a marketing exercise primarily. Always worth having a Yank on the books. He is lightening quick and I imagine backup to Kyle Walker.

Apparently the tweeter us very reliable on US stuff. I remember his commentary on the Seattle game. Came across an idiot.

Meh. I haven't seen much of him, but I'd like to see if we can develop one of our own in Fredericks. I've only seen him in cameos, but he seems super athletic and dangerous going forward when he's played. I don't watch the youth team, so maybe he's ****, but I'd like to see him get a run-out this season at times.

Does bring into question Walker's long term fitness. Yedlin looked brilliant during the World Cup and his signing would be way more than a marketing exercise. He's young and already looks to have all the tools to succeed as a modern day full back.

When US subbed him in against Belgium, I was rather meh.... initially. But then, he started making his weaving runs and the belgian leftback had no answer for him. All US best chances were created by him. Sufficed to say, I was rather impressed.

When US subbed him in against Belgium, I was rather meh.... initially. But then, he started making his weaving runs and the belgian leftback had no answer for him. All US best chances were created by him. Sufficed to say, I was rather impressed.

Who was that, I wonder?

Definately seem to be looking for a yank player to buy. There were rumours of Julian Green joining earlier in the summer.

I'd definitely be happy with the signing. I expressed my admiration for him, when USA played Belgium. I thought that someone on here said that he was signing for Belgium though?

He had apparently all but signed for Roma earlier this summer, but that went quiet very quickly.

[video=youtube;dGWL_MJkgLE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=dGWL_MJkgLE[/video]

looks like a poch type of signing - athletic, good engine, short and long passes, high tempo

I like this profile of players and would try to make a collection of them in hope some of them grow into monsters like CRonaldo or Bale. so if the price is right, i'd take the punt.

Who was the guy on the right for Australia in the world cup? Reminded me alot of Bale with the way he changed gears when running and the pure power behind it?

Not sure if he was RB or RM.

Signing for us apparently:

Hotspur Related ‏@HotspurRelated
World Cup star DeAndre Yedlin has said he is still waiting for move to Tottenham Hotspur to be finalised. #THFC

Hotspur Related ‏@HotspurRelated
Yedlin (Tottenham): "Nothing is really finalized yet. I’m waiting, letting my agency handle it. It’s an honour." #THFC

Back