• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Deadline Day ****

we shall see......

compared to most windows at the end phase we have points on the board and have done the business we needed to.

I think that's unfair... I think our board has done great considering we cant offer players ucl footie.

We will be a force....don't worry about that.

Completely agree all business done early in the window and points on the board. Think everyone feels a little flat (including me) there was no frantic end to the window with all sorts of rumours flying about. But this is the best team in 20 years I believe.

Don't understand people questioning this partnership. The way I look at it Madrid have paid us €140m+ on two fricken players.

We have a stunning squad now. We are mixing it with the top 4 now, look at that Arsenal game, we pretty much owned them for large parts of that game and they were the home team.

And the important bit is we have not sold our souls. Any cash flow we have can go to the stadium project too.

Happy days ahead.

Coentrao deal to United will be confirmed by midnight.

Obviously he wants ECL, too. Next year a Spurs player? Or maybe RM will be in for Rose?

COYS!!!!

Completely agree all business done early in the window and points on the board. Think everyone feels a little flat (including me) there was no frantic end to the window with all sorts of rumours flying about. But this is the best team in 20 years I believe.

yep once people get over the nld defeat and realise they have not addressed key problems people will feel more optimistic.

I said it before we will look back on this window as the game changer......... I choose to believe.

To strengthen like we have on the back of mainly one player is amazing.....don't forget we haven't seen vlad or eriksen or Lamela properly yet.

don't get down people....I would wager this window has been a resounding success for us. we have done whats necessary.... le **** just wanted to smash our record and save arsene & gazidis bacon.

once the demands of this season take shape we will see who has prepared for it better.

Jaysus, everyone calm down.

Anushole have signed 1 player in a position they don't really need a player. They missed out on Higuain, Benzema, di Maria, Suarez and Gustavo. I mean, for the love of GHod that's atrocious. A bad summer.

As for Coentrao, he's a £30m player who wants CL and has gone to ManU, English champions and still one of the biggest clubs in the world. That's not a slight on Spurs. He might be ManU's only signing. Or the deal mightn't even have gone through. We were always reaching for such a big player.

Liverpool have spunked on a PSG reserve and some guys I've never heard of. Meh.

It was always going to happen the big clubs would bring some players in. Always. But now the dust has settled we've done relatively better than three of our rivals AND broken even doing it. There should still be money in January to compete with the funds other clubs have saved this summer.

my manu supporting mate is livid.......27.5m on fellaini when he would have been 23m buyout early august...... and woodworm was meant to be an accountant.

a) kenright has had manutd pants down
b) manutd are just stupid

Everton have done good business but I think they go backwards this season.

United have a rock solid defence if they all stay fit but I think they might start drawing a few games.

Everton have done good business but I think they go backwards this season.

United have a rock solid defence if they all stay fit but I think they might start drawing a few games.

Barry, McCarthy and lukaku in, fellaini out, I think they'll be happy with that, those players suit Martinez a lot more as well. Kone and lukaku up top would be a right handful.

Daily Mail Football @MAILfootball

Benoit Assou-Ekotto, Tom Carroll and Niko Kranjcar sign for Queens Park Rangers from Tottenham.

:lol:

Daily Mail Football @MAILfootball

Benoit Assou-Ekotto, Tom Carroll and Niko Kranjcar sign for Queens Park Rangers from Tottenham.

:lol:

wheeler dealer in action! harry should retire and think about running a scouting or talent management agency.

ManU have had a really poor window. Why wait to the last day, then only complete Fellaini? That deal should have been done before pre-season started.

Apparently the fee for Coentrao on a one-year loan would have been £6 million.

Arsenal

Emiliano Viviano (Palermo)
Mesut Özil (Real Madrid)

Aston Villa

Libor Kozak (Lazio)

Crystal Palace

Jack Hunt (Huddersfield)
Adriano Mariappa (Reading)
Barry Bannan (Aston Villa)
Cameron Jerome (Stoke)

Everton

Romelu Lukaku (Chelsea)
James McCarthy (Wigan)
Gareth Barry (Emirates Marketing Project)

Fulham

Elsad Zverotic (Young Boys)

Hull

Gedo (Al Ahly)

Liverpool

Victor Moses (Chelsea)
Tiago Illori (Sporting Lisbon)
Mamadou Sakho (PSG)

Manchester United

Marouane Fellaini (Everton)

Stoke

Marko Arnautovic (Werder Bremen)